Purchasing movies

• Thread starter Impulse
  • Start date
Impulse

Impulse

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So what does every do when a good movie is release, do you watch in theaters, wait till it comes out on DVD, or even on TV?

I usually wait till they get released on bluray and purchase a digital copy for $2 to $4. The only time I buy a movie is it it's an animated disney/pixar movie

If I know it's going to be really good (for example, the last two Harry Potter films), then I watch it in theaters and I'll buy a DVD if I loved it/it's a Disney or Pixar movie (which I always love).

I don't watch movies in cinemas. I'd just wait until it comes on DVD and just rent it out, if it's good enough. =3

Theaters or I wait till Netflix releases them.

I don't really buy movies, unless I'm giving one as a gift.

I don't go to the theater often, but when I do it's usually because I'm forced to by family.

I usually wait to watch Netflix on movies, though my mom and sister seem to like spending money on movies quite a bit.

I torrent when the 720p or 1080p version comes out. :sneaky:

I almost never watch a film :confused: but when I do I usually go to the cinema. I don't think I've ever bought a film but my family does. I watched a couple of films online (like Frozen, no real need to buy that). Netflix kind of sucks in my country so I don't use that. But I prefer books over films.:bookworm:

I don't normally buy that many movies throughout the regular seasons. But during black Friday I go on a shopping spree. This black Friday I bought like 9 movies with prices from 2-6$. I never buy a movie for full price unless I've watched it before and its really good

Back