Pure White and Clear Black Nintendo 3DS

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Guess what? Japan is getting two new Nintendo 3DS consoles. One is a pure white version, and the other is a clear black version. See images of both below (it's obvious which is which) :

pure white and clear black 3ds.png

There is no word if these systems will be making their way to North America and Europe, :cry:

What are your thoughts?

Reactions: Reece
I'd buy the black one without any second thoughts :eek:

Guess what? Japan is getting two new Nintendo 3DS consoles. One is a pure white version, and the other is a clear black version. See images of both below (it's obvious which is which) :

View attachment 24

There is no word if these systems will be making their way to North America and Europe, :cry:

What are your thoughts?
The one on the left is Clear Black, right? :giggle: I jest I jest.

Clear Black looks not that different from Cosmo Black except for the slightly 'sandier' surface that Cosmo Black has. It still looks good though. Clear White on the other hand, doesn't look as enticing to me.

Well, Clear Black and Pure White are identical as the two initial colors, being one like Master O'Puppets said, Cosmo Black.

I think it was for making new 3DS with 4GB SD cards.

Both look pretty great to me, however, my Flame Red beats the crap out of any other color. :p

Both look pretty great to me, however, my Flame Red beats the crap out of any other color. :p

In my case, I want the 3DS XL Black or the Pikachu :3

I'm happy with my purple one but if I had to choose, I'd pick the black one

In my case, I want the 3DS XL Black or the Pikachu :3

Yea I want the 3ds XL Pikachu or the Black, WAIT a second I now realize the two cameras look like Pikacu nipples, lol,still want it though.
Pikachu3ds-1024x768.jpg

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx and Marc
WAIT a second I now realize the two cameras look like Pikacu nipples, lol

Yeah, I though about that when the Pikachu 3DS XL were announced.

That Pikachu 3DS XL looks cute but I would take the Yveltal Red XL over it anyday, that's just bada$$.

To be honest, I deserve to be paid royalties by Nintendo for every Pikachu 3DS they sell. Back in 2011 I emailed them suggesting a Banana Yellow 3DS with a Pikachu in it.

But I never got any royalties :cry:

Reactions: ShinyLatios, xXAwesomeDudeXx and ErixSan
I am really perfectly happy with my Aqua Blue Nintendo 3DS but if I had to chose or I was going to buy a present for somebody else I would totally buy them the Clear Black!

I also think the names should be switched like Pure Black, Clear White

I have the Cosmo Black one. But what is exactly the difference between Clear Black and Cosmo Black...?

I have the Cosmo Black one. But what is exactly the difference between Clear Black and Cosmo Black...?
Cosmo black kinda has like (idk how to describe it) sparklies. This new clear black is just a solid shiny black.

I've been wanting a plain white 3ds, but I don't need a 3rd 3ds, and after having an XL I can never go back to a regular 3ds.

Yea I want the 3ds XL Pikachu or the Black, WAIT a second I now realize the two cameras look like Pikacu nipples, lol,still want it though.
Pikachu3ds-1024x768.jpg
Lol you're wrong it's not Excactly located at that spawn around the chest which is around the top mid part lol the camera spots are like balls at pikachu's neck lol.

Back