Puzzle & Dragons bundle

• Thread starter JamesFox
  • Start date
I would say that I might get this game but not anytime soon because there are other games that I want :3 . I played the mobile version of the game and I would admit that it was pretty awesome to play for a while . I really look forward to see what this game will turn out to be like later :)

I think the bigger news here is the price point. Most were expecting $40 , but it's $30 instead. I wish it was a little bit cheaper , but it's still a good deal since you get two games. I will get this game however I will wait a bit for it. I want Splatoon more, so that will be the game I will buy for May instead.

Reactions: faustine
I think I might get this. At that price point, I think it's a win-win for gamers and devs. But I also read that it's game quality is like mobile gaming? I'll pick this up after reviews are posted, tho.

I think I might get this. At that price point, I think it's a win-win for gamers and devs. But I also read that it's game quality is like mobile gaming? I'll pick this up after reviews are posted, tho.

There are let's plays of the Japanese version of Puzzzle and Dragons Z on YouTube
from what i saw, There was no microtransactions to be seen

The let's play of Puzzle and Dragons Z (Puzdora Zetto)
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: faustine
I'm a bit confused as to why it comes bundled. Isn't it like playing the same game twice but with different visuals? I don't mind playing twice the same game, but when they come bundled, it seems a bit too much o_O

Do they come not bundled as well?

The demo came out a few days ago, or something. I played it, and the easy mode (The one you start with) is almost laughable, it practically gives you combo's for free, but once you hit normal, now that's just brutal!

I sort of like it, but am not totally convinced. There are a lot of games sorta like this one, though the special attacks and buffs are a nice touch. If I could get it for cheap, sure. But until then, I'll pass on the main game.

(note: The demo only allows you to sample the Mario Bros. Part, could be that the Dragon part is better.)

Back