Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Find Mii

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
M

Magik

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
I like puzzle Swap better, it's more fun trying to collect all the pieces. What about you?

To me I like Find Mii better because I like how the concept goes and I also like how it is very fun to play ! You know battling ghosts and other things and getting treasures that are customizable to you Mii character . It is very fun to do that . I didn't really like Puzzle Swap because maybe it's just me or that it takes an eternity just to finish one puzzle . I have like a 100 something out of 934 pieces and that really doesn't motivate me alot anymore

On the other side , Puzzle Swap is more of a unique game that really has an interesting use of the StreetPass feature of the 3ds :)

I prefer find mii more over puzzle swap because find mii has a story. You get to battle ghosts and stuff and even change what you where, which I think is a great feature. I remember setting my clock back and walking around in circles for hours trying to rescue that king that somehow is trapped by an unknown force. But don't get me wrong, puzzle swap is fun to, it's cool to see tha different puzzle pictures and things you can do.

I don't really like puzzle swap that much as i only unlocked fully two pictures which are cool if you ask me but i finished find mii once but i'm still playing part two i think because there are new items to unlock and stuff so i would say i prefer find mii,right now i have to get a warrior with white so i could light up the room.

I prefer find mii because i love the funny storyline and how your mii was part of a video game! The actuall game is just Amazing!!!!

I prefer Swap as well, I didn't bother with Find Mii I and II once I completed them first, wasn't appealing to me to do them again. However, I like to collect the puzzle pieces. Each time I'm close to completing all of them, Nintendo releases a new one :p It's almost frustrating!

I found Find Mii fun, but Puzzle Swap lasts forever :3 (both good and frustrating :p)

I like puzzle swap better, find mii is wayy too long of a game for me, im still in the fourth level of the first game as opposed to In puzzle swap where i have like 3-4 panels fully completed. Only part about puzzle swap i dont like is those new tiny piece panels

Find Mii is more rewarding than Puzzle Swap (with hats rather than dioramas) that your Mii can wear and show off to people you've Streetpassed. Puzzle Swap requires more time the more pieces you have but only if you don't get a lot of Streetpasses either.

I honestly prefer Find Mii. I like saving play coins to get a poop ton of wandering heroes. I aso like the hats you get out of clearing various rooms. I am actually playing through it again! It was just so much fun the first playthrough, but idk really...

I NEEd to play it ore though...

Back