AC: NL QR Codes 4 ACNL!

• Thread starter Ninja-Patty
  • Start date
Ninja-Patty

Ninja-Patty

A cunning Patikouga~
Towns Folk
Hi guys I am selling cosplays/costumes of your favorite Nintendo characters!
Including Flags/Patterns
More Coming Soon!

Super Mario Series-

1.Mario's Shirt- 2pc (cartoonist style) or Realistic Sytle(like the 1 in SSBB)-6pc (or 70,000 bells cartoonist, 95,000 bells realistic)

2.Luigi's Shirt-2pc (cartoonist style) or Realistic Sytle(the 1 in SSBB)-6pc ( or 70,000 bells catoonist, 95,000 bells realistic )

3.Wario's Shirt-5pc (or 110,000 bells )

4.Waluigi's Shirt-5pc ( or 110,000 bells)

5.Toad's Vest- 5pc ( or 110,ooo bells)

6.Princess Peach Dress-8pc (or 120,000 bells)

7.Princess Daisy Dress-8pc (or 120,000 bells)

8.Princess Rosalina Dress- 10pc ( or 140,000 bells)

9.Yoshi's Cosplay Bundle-8pc (Also available in blue, red, and yellow, these colors will cost 2 more play coins) (or 130,000 bells)
Yoshi's eyes and head features(1 qr code, "hat style") Full body as a Shirt (4 qr codes)

10.Toadette's Cosplay Bundle- 8pc (or 130,000 bells)

Toadette's mushy head (1 qr code) Her red vest and pink dress (4 qr codes)

Sonic the Hedgehog Series-

1.Sonic the Hedgehog Cosplay Bundle- 2pc ( or 70,000 bells)

2.Shadow the Headgehog Cosplay Bundle- 8pc ( or 95,000 bells)

3. Miles "Tails" Prower and Sonic the Hedgehog Painting/Picture-6pc (or 95,000 bells)

4. Miles 'Tails" Prower Standee-15pc (or 140,000 bells)

5.Sliver the Hedgehog Cosplay Bundle- 10pc (or 120,000 bells)

Animal Crossing New Leaf Characters

1. Isabelle Dress (Summer and Winter)-4pc

2. Nooklings Uniform-2pc

Note- For the bell paying method, you can use the "credit card system" when u either don't have enough bells or play coins. In other words buy now, pay later (if u chose the credit card system u will get a due date by the end of the month ex: brought 12/15 due 1/15.)

Thanks 4 Shopping!

Last edited:
Wish I had AC:NL :(

Maybe you should remove d pics and add the info of characters or their cloths.This way no one can steal :)

Maybe you should remove d pics and add the info of characters or their cloths.This way no one can steal :)
U actually need 4 qr codes to scan clothing but like the hats and paintings requires only one qr code to scan so maybe i won't add pics of the 1 qr codes

U actually need 4 qr codes to scan clothing but like the hats and paintings requires only one qr code to scan so maybe i won't add pics of the 1 qr codes
Well i can't seem to post anymore pics so i will just put the info there.....

Now it looks better.also change the yellow colour in yoshi cosplay,its unreadable.Do it in this colour= COLOUR

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Nice! Seems kind of pricey though, but still, nice! We can always get free bells from you, sell them for PC, and use it to buy these! JK haha

Nice! Seems kind of pricey though, but still, nice! We can always get free bells from you, sell them for PC, and use it to buy these! JK haha
Nice idea! :D

Nice idea! :D
the best deal is 100k bells = 1pc. you should clone bells for free pc! then free eshop cards! then free money! so no need for a job!

the best deal is 100k bells = 1pc. you should clone bells for free pc! then free eshop cards! then free money! so no need for a job!
so i should sell bells?! lol selling money XD

Bump.

Back