Question about active downloads

• Thread starter PutYourPants0n
  • Start date
PutYourPants0n

PutYourPants0n

Game Grump Aficionado
Towns Folk
So today I finally bought the Mario Kart 8 DLC bundle and I'm currently downloading it onto my Wii U. With some extra cash I also got two very small stage DLCs for Smash AFTER I started to download MK8 DLC. My internet's not the best, so I'd really like to know if I could just pause or delete the MK8 download and have the Smash stages downloaded real quick, without having to restart the MK download at 0%. Sorry if it's a dumb question to ask

You can pause downloads (by tapping the Settings Icon at the top of the Download Management screen), but you can't pause individual downloads separately; instead, you'd have to halt all of them at once. So it's better to simply wait it out until everything is complete, even if that takes a while.

Oh, and there's no such thing as a dumb question. As long as it's genuine, it's not dumb. ;)

Well, I think you do not need to do that. When the wii u is turned off, it still downloads the games so you can download both of them while the wii u is even turned off. Its a really cool feature, so from now on, just know that even if your wii u is turned off, you can still download wii u games, its really cool.

Back