Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E-shop Games/Digital Apps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yumi Chi

Yumi Chi

Creative Gamer Girl
Towns Folk
Could be a chance at me getting a Wii U but with there also being a chance of not having a Gamestop nearby, wondering for those who own a Wii U are Wii games on the E-shop?
Are all disc Wii games Compatible with the Wii U?
Are there themes on the Wii U ?
Also is a Skin a must for the Wii U Control Pad ?
Does the system have any tendency's to overheat, does it need to be placed a certain way?
Sd card restrictions ?
External Hard drive compatible?
I saw something about a second screen feature do all games allow this now?

Thanks to anyone who can help provide any info ^-^

Are all disc Wii games Compatible with the Wii U?
Yes, but you'll need a Wii controller to play them.
Are there themes on the Wii U ?
Also is a Skin a must for the Wii U Control Pad ?
I don't think it has =/
Does the system have any tendency's to overheat, does it need to be placed a certain way?
If the air vents are blocked and you're playing for a long period of time, it might.
Sd card restrictions ?
External Hard drive compatible?
I saw something about a second screen feature do all games allow this now?
The GamePad has a screen so that's probably the second screen you're talking about. I'm not 100% sure since I haven't played every single Wii U game, but I think most games use the GamePad's screen. You can also see what you'd normally see on your television right on your GamePad in some games such as Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario 3D World (to play while TV is off).

Thanks for the info and for replying, after learning everything from various posts here and in the forum plus a message chat with a member even if I don't get one for my birthday I have set a folder up on my PC and will be saving,
all my games I bookmarked and with system and controllers, total close to 500 may take a while but it be worth it this system sounds awesome!

Back