KI: Uprising Quick Question about Kid Icarus: Uprising

• Thread starter Tld828
  • Start date
Tld828

Tld828

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Im Planning on Getting this Game From the Club Nintendo Rewards,and i wanted to know if this is a Really good game,Cause i heard some ups and downs about it from a couple of friends of mine that have it.But i want to know from you people, from a rating of 1-10 is it a Really good Game or Not?

I would really recommend this game if you're a hardcore action gamer. It's a shooting game with a lot of intense fighting scene graphics.

The only downside of getting this on digital is that it doesn't come with the 3ds stand which is in the original physical package. The 3ds stand really comes in handy because the controls of this game are crazy.

But if you don't mind this minor issue, and will just get used with the controls, then get this game. It has a lot of gaming content. I'd give it an 8.5 rating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icemario
From 1-10 my rating is a 10. It is my all time favorite 3ds game and has a lot of different weapons, multiplayer, and a good story as well. The controls arnt a problem for me, I bought it preowned so the only thing I got was the game cartridge and no case and nothing about it bothers me. I would highly recommend this game to get if you like good story games and like being a completionist too

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with the game, but I sold it if that tells you anything.

I found the story to be very well made however the gameplay just...isn't very compelling. Uprising's strong spot is it's multiplayer which is very fun to play with friends but it gets old rather quickly.

This post wasn't very informative but I give it a 7/10.

9/10 for me. The game's got great hilarious dialogue, fun characters and an interesting story with some cool twists. The gameplay has a lot of variety with all the different weapons and powers you can try, plus if once you finish the game you can try the treasure hunt to spend your time completing all the challenges. The controls may be kind of weird at first but you'll get the hang of it quickly. Highly recommended game.

Yeah it is a very good game to get . I don't really find the controls that confusing but maybe that is just me . I like the story and the variety of things you can do with the gameplay and all that . I really recommend this game and not to mention its most awesome multiplayer sure to get you playing for hours and hours . I would give this game a 10/10 because it is really to me one of the best multiplayer games around

Definitely a great game i am right now trying to get someone on here to get it from Club Nintendo ,the graphics and gameplay are good and there are many bosses like Medusa and more,it is more of an adventuring and fighting as well as shooting game.I would give it a 10/10.

10-10 One of the best 3DS titles ever :D

It has the graphics, the gameplay, the story, the humor, and the Multiplayer to make it a great game! :D

I HIGHLY recommend it :3

The game is amazing. It's got everything, great graphics, awesome story, lots of humour, great voice-acting, a load of control customisation options, a fun multiplayer mode and great replayablity. I really, really love that game. :love:Get it.

It's all action, personality, and difficulty. It even makes references to other Nintendo games. If you want a challenge and are a completionist it's the game for you. 9/10

Back