SSB for 3DS Quickest way to get Custom Moves in SSB 3ds

• Thread starter superized123
  • Start date
superized123

superized123

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
We know that getting a custom moves makes your time waste!!!!
This Forum show easily get the custom moves in super smash bros. 3ds
First play Classic Mode,before you play,theres a roulette spinning in the bottom screen.
If you see a Red wrench coming down then press Home Button then Hold the A button to return then Voilà.
Have Fun!!!!

Source:

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix, blinboy, BlazikenX000 and 1 other person
Interesting... I should try it - those roulettes hate my guts. :p Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: BonnetteForever
That's ridiculously smart. I've just always played Smash Run like 20 times in a row, and just tried to get the bags/sacks. Trophy run is also okay, but it costs gold. Eh, I initially hated Smash Run but I've grown to like it out of necessity. And it started getting more and more fun..

This is a really helpful tip! I should try it sometime. Thanks for posting this, it makes my Smash Bros life a whole lot easier. I used to spin those and get nothing all the time.

don't mention it!:cat:

Wow this is really an interesting trick here that I never knew . Seriously I thought this was some sort of guide to getting all of the things but I was quite surprised by the fact that this has a really somehow useful trick . Thanks for the tips :thumbsup: I am so sure to tell some of my friends this and really I enjoy Smash Run a lot but not all the times depends on how I am feeling . But overall I like it :D

Ooh, that's an amazing tip. Thanks.

Eat it, Classic Mode. No more chance-taking on you.

Thanks!! This will help a ton!

This can also help you get trophies :3

Thank You! ^^

I already knew this from a while back but it's nice to know that someone is spreading the word.

Thanks! :D

What I do was get lucky on the character prizes during the vs. screen and that's how I got all my custom moves and stuff. Or if you have a powersave you can use that too. But I recommend the latter more.

Wow that trick was really useful. However, if I want to get custom moves while finding other treasures, I play smash run. Sure you have to wait/play for Five minutes and participate in a final battle before seeing what custom moves you got, but I find that is the fun part about it.

I tried that a few times, the roulette moves pretty fast so you have to hit the a button fast. I just played Smash Run a lot to get my customs and if I was missing something from one or two characters I'd only use those characters so I was more likely to get that custom.

Reactions: BonnetteForever
thanks it'll help

thanks a lot buddy!

Back