QV - An Action Adventure Dimension Jumping Puzzle Game

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
A puzzle game that has actually caught my attention is QV. Short name, I know, but it looks really good from what I've seen so far. It comes out this month on the 26th for the Nintendo Switch and will cost $14.99 (with 20% pre-purchase discount).

QV Trailer:

Some screenshots:

ZTtqxHC.jpg

qzqwWmq.jpg

VKGGTxG.jpg

Basic explanation of the game:
In the center of the passages lies Dimensional Core, keeping the balance between dimensions. This balance began to collapse when the Core stopped working. Unless someone gives a helping hand, soon the universe will follow. The Gate doesn't let anyone into the Dimensional Core. But Quby, as the last descendant of Chosen Ones, can access the Gate. To restore the balance between dimensions, Quby opens a portal to the Gate.
You'll be adventuring into an ancient ruins using the power of Quby to travel through dimensions in order the save the world. The game will have a lot of stages to play through and each stage offers three different levels that has been said to offer different gameplay experiences.

The art is incredibly adorable and the music sounds nice.

What do you guys think about the game?

The art style looks really nice, but one thing that I don't really get is why do so many games have anime art styles for cut scenes, and box art, but the game doesn't have an anime art style.

Back