Rainbow Six Siege is NOT coming to Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Well, we know for certain Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege is definitely NOT coming to the Nintendo Switch.
Rainbow Six Siege brand director Alexandre Remy said:
[It’s] not possible with the technical constraint and especially the frame rate of the game; 60 frames per second plus destruction is a bit CPU heavy and Switch is not yet the Nintendo console where it’ll be.
So once again, the Switch isn't "powerful" enough to have a game PS4 / PC gamers play :eyes2:

What do you think?

Reactions: 28142
Yeah, not surprising. Like I've said multiple times, the switch isn't nearly as powerful as the PS4/XB1 and PC is well, PC.

The game is just too intensive with all the destructible walls and such that even on mid-low end computers, if you destroy multiple walls at once, the game drops some frames.

Not every game will be on every platform. And the issue with the switch is that you shouldn't expect a lot of AAA games to be ported to the switch because of stuff like this. It's not an issue with the devs, or software, it's a hardware issue of the switch just not being powerful enough. A lot of the time also devs can't port it to the switch due to engines the game is on not supporting the architecture the switch runs on and it'd cost way too much in time and money to make it work.

Reactions: Marc
I don’t think my computer can run rainbow.
Rainbow does way too much hd.
It looks real life.

Back