What are you ranting about?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThedmanPedia

I wanna be the best there ever was. 3609-1522-4743
Towns Folk
If you do not like anything about this website, post it here so @Marc can stumble upon it and read our complaints.

I do not like how @Marc took away my ability to change my avatar because I was using his and confusing other users.

He did? Then he did it for everyone else's own good. If you carried on using that avatar a lot of misunderstandings and confusion would have arisen and it'd probably have had an ugly outcome involving a severed goat head and three bloodstained daggers.
Ehrm.
I suppose you can ask him to give you back that ability; I'm sure he'd give it back being the nice guy he is, but you should say upon your honour you will not purposely do anything to confuse everyone further. I dunno, that's what I think you should do - it's up to @Marc.

And why's the topic, "Rant about stuff," but according to the original post it only concerns the site? Can we rant about other things too?

He did? Then he did it for everyone else's own good. If you carried on using that avatar a lot of misunderstandings and confusion would have arisen and it'd probably have had an ugly outcome involving a severed goat head and three bloodstained daggers.
Ehrm.
I suppose you can ask him to give you back that ability; I'm sure he'd give it back being the nice guy he is, but you should say upon your honour you will not purposely do anything to confuse everyone further. I dunno, that's what I think you should do - it's up to @Marc.

And why's the topic, "Rant about stuff," but according to the original post it only concerns the site? Can we rant about other things too?

You can rant about other things. Mine was just what I was ranting about. Please do not undermine my rantings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back