RMT / Team Help Rate my team

• Thread starter mehmeh1
  • Start date
M

mehmeh1

Official nyeh of this forum
Towns Folk
This are some of my competitive pokemon, I'm missing an ampharos but I don't have my 3ds at the moment, can't remember their ev's either
[email protected] modest protean x/31/x/31/x/31 surf, g knot, dpulse, ibeam
garchomp@rocky helmet, hasty, rskin 31/31/31/31/x/31, crunch, mclaw, eq, dclaw
[email protected] huge power x/31/31/31/31/31, adamant, p.rough, superpower, w.fall, a.jet
aegislash@spooky plate quiet x/31/31/31/31/0 sball, fcannonk shield. s sword
thundurus@magnet serious prankster, x/x/31/31/x/31, twave, tbolt, fcannon, nplot
kangaskhan@hismegastone adamant scrappy,0/31/31/x/x/x PUP, rslide, eq, spunch
mzone@none (planning on air ballon) rash m.pull, x/x/x/31/31/x, gball, fcannon, discharge, substitute
charizard@zarditex quirky, blaze, 31/31/31/x/31/x sclaw, dclaw, ffang, bbreak
charizard@zarditey blaze, mild,31/x/x/31/31/31, air slash, hwave,fthrower,solarbeam
rotom-w@brightpowder naive, x/31/31/31/31/31, hpump, signalbeam, W-o-W, discharge
sceptile@hismegastone mild overgrow, 31/x/x/x/x/31, energy ball, focus blast. dpulse, gdrain

I think they are good except a few need to be IV trained. especially the Kanghaskan and Greninja. also, Magnezone needs an item but I think you could beat the battle chattleains with some of them.

Nice but you need EV trained Pokemon or else it won't do any good :/

Here is a few:

smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/greninja
smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/garchomp
smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/azumarill
smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/aegislash
etc. and find your moveset that matches with it :)

They are ev trained and I recently gave magnezone the air ballon (seriousl, why did I even take that thing out)

OK, I don't mean to be a jerk here, but you really shouldn't have that many backup pokemon, and you really should organize yourself with the pokemon. If I were you, I would take your team to Pokemon Showdown and make the organization there, since I am really confused with how condensed everything is.

They're alright, I'd run a physical aegislash, adamant, with Weakness Policy, -Shadow sneak, - Sacred Sword, - Sword Dance, - King's Shield. I'd run a Jolly nature on greninja too.

Back