Rayman coming to Brawlhalla on Nov. 6th

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Well, I didn’t see this coming. Apparently, Rayman is coming to Brawlhalla on the 6th of November. B0CDF407-155F-4FA0-9986-65A32196056E.jpeg I’m pretty sure he’ll be released as free DLC, and he will be available on the Nintendo Switch and Xbox One versions of the game when they launch. So, anybody who plays this game planning to pick him up?

This is totally awsome. Brawlhalla is a smash clone with limbless characters, so rayman would fit right in.
Brawlhalla is also a unique and fun type of smash. Its biggest difference is its weapon system. Every character plays the same without a weapon, but as the match progresses weapons fall from the sky. If you pick up a weapon you randomly get one of the two weapons your character specializes in. This changes your moveset to make you stronger, but there is ways you can lose it. If you get hit hard you will drop it, or you can throw it at your enemies. You also lose it if you are KOed. The other big change is thier wall jumps. Wall jumping is extremely easy, which makes it much harder to KO without jumping down and spiking for the KO. It’s pretty good.

Although I'd like smash a lot more and would rather rayman be in smash I have to admit this is pretty cool. I fell hook line and sinker for that Smashified Smash 4 rayman leak so this is a happy ending for the character I guess.

Reactions: Samster
Well, that was a unhype way of revealing a character...
No trailer, just a still image as the dev said Rayman in Brawlhalla

Anyways, pretty cool that Rayman is getting in Brawlhalla. And thank goodness it was him and not the Rabbids

Thats actually pretty cool. I would of much rathered if Rayman was in Smash Bros instead of Brawlhalla but I'm not complaining. The game looks pretty interesting but I prefer Smash Bros to this.

is this game out in japan? or is it not out anywhere yet?
i am wondering if this is digital only or if it is both physcial and digital..
if this has online , i would play when i am able to pay for nintendo online service

is this game out in japan? or is it not out anywhere yet?
i am wondering if this is digital only or if it is both physcial and digital..
if this has online , i would play when i am able to pay for nintendo online service
This game is currently only available on PC through steam.

It'll be out in Japan pretty soon though, right? Japan gets everything first it seems :p

It'll be out in Japan pretty soon though, right? Japan gets everything first it seems :p
When games are made outside Japan that isn’t usually the case. Nintendo is based in japan.

Yeah. Of course games made in, say, the US, they will come out in US first.

i like that rayman gets to appear in games outside of his series.
this reminds me of izuna the unemployed ninja appearing in a ds fighting game years ago. crossover fighting games and rpg/tactical games catch my eye.
like queens blade gate spiral chaos , nitro plus fighting games , smash bros series for example.
hope rayman appears in more games like this and hopefully smash 5.

If Rayman actually appears in Super Smash Bros Ultimate, I would be in shock.

Back