Razer has a Nintendo Switch-like controller for iOS and Android

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
They're calling it the Razer Kishi Mobile controllers and it's for Android and iOS devices. It's said to be built with console-level tactility, responsive buttons, and clickable analog sticks. Don't think these bad boys will "drift" like the Nintendo Switch's joycons :panda:

ENsW2BJU8AE-OBc

A closer look, which really resembles the Nintendo Switch in handheld position:

ENs8HfpUwAAJVcd

I don't think we have a price tag for it yet.

What do you think? Do you feel Nintendo will take a knock at it with their legal hammer? :eyes:

Reactions: P2.0
If the control sticks work, they can't, be cause it's not like theirs at all. :hilarious:

• Funny
Reactions: 28142
Tbh, it's just a controller, I can't see any reason to why nintendo would be able to sue them for that.

I kinda like the look of it, it's going to be stupidly overpriced since it's razer, but it'll be well made. I don't really play games on my phone so I'd have no use for this, but for someone who does, I can see this being really good.

Reactions: P2.0
I'm pretty sure these are already in the market. Phone gaming just seems like a niche unless you got emulators. Also isn't the point of a phone and gaming is to have touch controls? How would it transfer over?

Reactions: 28142
Back