Mario Kart RC Toys?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
anyone have or heard of the Mario Kart RC toys? It's pretty cool that you can control the characters. Here is a pic so you can get an idea;

big_Mario_Kart_remote_control_car_mario.jpg

what are your thoughts? are they stupid or awesome? would you like to own one? :p

i think that they are a ok idea by brother has one of yoshi that is about 3x3 inches not very big. but i have also seen one that is almost the size of those driveable cars for kids and it is 450$ i would rather buy a wiiu :p

Reactions: Mikaya
Yeah, I've seen those before. I've also seen the smaller MK Wii toys that are compatible with Kinex. I was never interested in buying any, though. They just didn't seem that fun to me.

I remember collecting smaller ones a couple of years ago. At that time they were only available in Japan, so I had to go to ebay to get mine. I was only able to get Yoshi and Mario though.

I think they're okay but they are pretty much the same old cars with a different skin. I don't know what Nintendo could do to make them more appealing. Maybe add some way to race other cars with items?

What is wrong with y'all? These are AWESOME!

I'd like to own one, and there's actually a small (tiny, but still there) chance I'd find one in a shop here. I'd get some weird looks though :giggle:

I'd like a Yoshi and a Luigi one for favorite character reasons :cat:

I remember collecting smaller ones a couple of years ago. At that time they were only available in Japan, so I had to go to ebay to get mine. I was only able to get Yoshi and Mario though.
I have these ones with Yoshi and Mario. They ride the Pipe Frame vehicles instead of the Wii standard kart that's in the pic. They work like mini RC cars and they are neat.

Back