RDR2 discussion

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
I just got Red Dead Redemption 2 for Xbox, and i really like it! i especially like online, ive spent most my time on that mode. comment ur fav mode, and comment wat role u play as on online mode. i still need a role on online, and im picking between bounty hunter and trader. also, can u switch between roles, or r u stuck with wat u pick?

Reactions: Deepak
I'm purely single-player unfortunately. I only touched Online during those "free PS Plus" periods. A bit too grindy for my liking (though that's to be expected of MMOs), not to mention animals barely spawned. It might be fun with friends, but it's not for me. Story mode is definitely worth playing, but be warned: Chapter 5 is a slog to get through imo. Chapter 6 and the epilogue's climax make up for it.

Reactions: phofufury
i like both, and i like how u can make ur own character in online. im still on the first chapter in campaign tho lol..thx for the tip on ch. 5!

I got this on release day and regret it so much. I played for maybe a week and haven’t touched it since. I didn’t even get very far.

For me, it’s pretty much RDR 1.5. I expected it to take the things I liked so much about RDR and expand and improve on them. Instead it only adds a few things and really just feels like more of the same but somehow worse. Just a bunch of frontier and animals and that’s it. Then you go back to camp and Dutch won’t shut up about donating. One time he straight shoved me to the ground when I stood in front of him. Really bizarre AI.

Reactions: Hibiki_Kuze and phofufury
I got this on release day and regret it so much. I played for maybe a week and haven’t touched it since. I didn’t even get very far.

For me, it’s pretty much RDR 1.5. I expected it to take the things I liked so much about RDR and expand and improve on them. Instead it only adds a few things and really just feels like more of the same but somehow worse. Just a bunch of frontier and animals and that’s it. Then you go back to camp and Dutch won’t shut up about donating. One time he straight shoved me to the ground when I stood in front of him. Really bizarre AI.
The AI is pretty crazy tho, prob one the best I've seen. I agree with u tho on the bunch of frontier and animals. It does feel a littlevplain at times for me, and online mode isn't bad, but I wish there were more ppl on the open world than just the matchmaking.

Back