Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs more info

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Selaphi

Selaphi

Some kinda cat lady
Towns Folk
So I've been watching this game ( even backed it on kickstarter!!! ) and it looks really cute. It's appealing for more than a couple of reasons, first being that it has farming ( omg ) & then it also has co-op, which is another BIG NICE THING!

So far it seems you can tame & raise monsters, power them up into bigger badder versions... You can cook, develop relationships with the townspeople, fish & grow crops for feeding your pets.. It just seems like a really fun experience and I can't wait to share it with others. You can check out their website for some basic info about what they plan to add & they sometimes post up cute pictures and previews on their twitter. ^^

Just from the trailer, it looks like a cross between Harvest Moon and Pokemon, which are two of my favorite franchises, so that's pretty exciting! Maybe some Fantasy Life elements to it? It looks really fun, though. I'm not really a fan of the art style, but I'm not put off by it. It's definitely something I'll be keeping an eye on in the future (I've followed their Twitter), thanks for letting me know about it!

Reactions: Selaphi
Yeah! Fantasy Life was TRULY wonderful for my fiance and I!! I am hoping that Re:Legend scratches that itch when we get to it. ^^;
I'm glad I could share it with someone else who likes the type of game it is, I really hope they're successful.

Looks like an exact copy of harvest moon farming, and a unique moster combat and taming system. Maybe it will be good, sence the closest thing to this i think is stardew valley but this also gets into the pokemon mix so we shall see.

Back