• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so i recently bought the RE revelations collection for nintendo switch since i couldnt get revelations 1 separate without taking up another 12GB on my system (revelations 2 was big enough), and i already own revelations 2 so im selling the code here instead.

its a US code (in case the switch is region locked since idk), and 20$ on the eshop so if i have this right its 3400pc (i think but please correct me if this isnt equal/ correct, i only used the page here with the eshop prices to find that since im not a good hand at math... please be to the point though instead of putting a big equation in your post if corrections are needed... >.< i wont understand well if you do that).

i'll PM marc and have him test the code before anyone pays for anything, so if you mail me or i mail you if you want to buy it please dont send the pc right away, let marc test it first ! @Marc if this is alright with you, if not you can refer to me another staff member.

other than this, first come first serve (i'll respond as quickly as i can, if im late i apologize in advance).

Reactions: Dark Link
It's also worth mentioning that the Switch is region free, so you can make a North America profile and play on your Europe profile.

@SkyHuntress can explain it better than myself ^^

Reactions: Kadaj
It's also worth mentioning that the Switch is region free, so you can make a North America profile and play on your Europe profile.

oh wow, thanks for adding that! i didnt know :p

Yeah so basically, you just make a Nintendo account for the region you want, connect that to a new profile on your switch and set up the eshop on that profile to that country you set up your account with. You don't need a VPN or anything like that, you just change the country while making the account lol. Just make sure your Eshop details are actually correct else it probably wont work.

Reactions: Kadaj and Marc
¿is necesary to play other games to understand the plot of this one? if so, ¿which one should i play to understand the story?

depending of the answer i can offer all of my coins if you dont get a better deal, i dont have played all resident evil games so i think i should know that beforehand

¿is necesary to play other games to understand the plot of this one? if so, ¿which one should i play to understand the story?

depending of the answer i can offer all of my coins if you dont get a better deal, i dont have played all resident evil games so i think i should know that beforehand
i mean, there's the first resident evil revelations that came before this one and i havent played all the games either, but i will tell you that in revelations 2 nearly all of the characters were changed and totally different from the original, the scenery is also completely different during the course of the main campaign as well which in my opinion makes it awkward for something thats supposed to be a sequel (and might even be hard to believe for some for that reason), but there is something specific in the original youd have to know about to understand whats going on later in the game (i wont say what to avoid spoiling too much tho). but despite seeming like an awkward sequel to me, capcom definitely did well with the game overall, awesome gameplay and graphics and the new twist in the story was also well put together (the reason it was weird here to me is because all the characters were different but it was still plenty fun and enjoyable). if you choose to skip revelations 1 tho thats fine, there's just some parts of the game's story that might be confusing if you didnt play the original and chose to skip to revelations 2 instead. all up to you tho :p

i'll probably wait until i get more responses for now if thats alright...

okay i will wait your answer afterall is your choice to who you give the game

^bump #2

Last edited:
bump^ 2

Reactions: AricAttack
^bump
okay i will wait your answer afterall is your choice to who you give the game
alright doesnt seem like many are interested, i can sell this to you if you still want the code but i need to pm marc first to be safe, please dont send anything until i do. i wont do anything until you confirm that you want the code tho

^bump

alright doesnt seem like many are interested, i can sell this to you if you still want the code but i need to pm marc first to be safe, please dont send anything until i do. i wont do anything until you confirm that you want the code tho
i changed my mind, sorry

i changed my mind, sorry
alright its still on hold then, idk if anyone will want this or not so i may just make it a handout somewhere else since i already have the game and cant use it

alright its still on hold then, idk if anyone will want this or not so i may just make it a handout somewhere else since i already have the game and cant use it
If it doesn't expire, doesn't hurt to keep it. One day someone might come along and buy it. If you're selling it cheaper, it's worth clearly stating it in the title and at the top of the first post so people can see they can afford it.

Reactions: Kadaj
If it doesn't expire, doesn't hurt to keep it. One day someone might come along and buy it. If you're selling it cheaper, it's worth clearly stating it in the title and at the top of the first post so people can see they can afford it.
i think its still good, for whatever reason the expiration date said 12/31/2799. i believed the first two numbers but im wondering if the year number is a major typo... like nobody would even make it that long xD

Hey there! I’m interested in this code, but not too sure if I wanna give all of my pc for it ><

Would 300 pc work with you? If so, I’ll buy it.

Last edited:
Hey there! I’m interested in this code, but not too sure if I wanna give all of my pc for it ><

Would 300 pc work with you? If so, I’ll buy it.
i wouldve said yes but i already handed it out elsewhere and forgot to write here on that update, very sorry =/ i havent been able to get back here lately so im sorry about this

i wouldve said yes but i already handed it out elsewhere and forgot to write here on that update, very sorry =/ i havent been able to get back here lately so im sorry about this
Oh, dang.

That’s cool, no worries!

Oh, dang.

That’s cool, no worries!
thanks for understanding, @Marc should be able to close/ lock this thread since its no longer available when he has a chance.

Reactions: Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back