RE revelations 3ds guide for highest difficulty

• Thread starter Tsukubaki
  • Start date
Tsukubaki

Tsukubaki

Sister of Hades
Towns Folk
hi... i am going to give hell mode a go on resident evil revelations for 3ds. im kind of a rookie, but really want the infinitr rocket launcher, so i need a guide. if you have a link just mail it to me please... thanks!

I don't have a guide (there are walkthroughs on GameFAQs but I haven't used any of them), but I can give some tips:

• If you select Hell difficulty on NewGame+, the game will be almost impossible in the beginning because you'll start with what you had left over from your previous playthrough, and since you use one-shot rocket launchers to kill the final boss, it's possible that you won't even have anything except a near-empty pistol and a knife at the start of the game. Persevere. It won't be always as difficult.
  • Going from the above-mentioned conditions, back away or dodge immediately after the cutscene in which you first encounter a B.O.W. This is the one part of the game that took me by surprise. He attacks you without even a millisecond's pause after the cutscene ends. And since you're standing so close to him, unless you move quickly you'll take a big hit.
  • Avoid getting hit - master dodging. Even normal zombies' attacks are very powerful in Hell mode.
  • Don't give up - the Hell difficulty really is very difficult, so you shouldn't get frustrated. There's a light at the end of the tunnel an infinite rocket launcher at the end of it all.

thanks for the tips. i've really been taking advantage of dodging. just beat first boss. and surprisingly enough, i did it on the first try... lucky. but yeah it's not easy at all. died like 3-5 times on each chapter so far. but i managed to get through it.

Reactions: 18
Back