[Reactions] Well, this E3 ?

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
What are your reactions on it ?
Are you happy, or not totally satisfied with what Nintendo announced ?

Personally, I think that this E3 will be profitable for the WiiU, with all these good quality games who will be released, also, with the "Amiibos" (not sure about the spelling), it will surely extend the future WiiU games by using the WiiU's NFC capabilities...

However, I'm not totally satisfied, because, by doing this, Nintendo forgot a bit the 3DS I think... There wasn't many things on the 3DS, and Mario Maker, for instance, could have been cross-platform instead of WiiU only.
But, there's still many days remaining, so, maybe Nintendo will cover up the 3DS later, and will care about the WiiU for now...

So, I'm quite happy for the WiiU users and future WiiU users, but the 3DS was kinda left behind...

I am kind of satisfied with this years E3. I wish they had one or two more games (Maybe Star Fox U, Super Mario Sunshine HD, or a Metroid game) but overall I am relatively satisfied with their new games. I thought that whole Amiibos thing was hilarious and stupid though. (Well not the thing just the name).

Well the Wii U needs more attention this year. Games are played when you have time to play them and what happens when the battery on your 3DS fails you (you get a car charger)? You have nothing to do! Wii U = problem solved. The Mario Maker was like Warioware DIY and Mario Paint anyway (time to make unfair stages and watch them on Youtube/ share them with Pedians and guve them PC for completing it, not sure how to do that besides recording it but...) and those games were all playable on consoles. And it's not like you'd have enough time on the go to come up with a massive stage. The Wii U has more memory (score one for the SD/USB/Melee NFC? for sharing stages on other Wii Us.). My 3DS had too much attention anyways. I don't care really unless I know I'm going to abuse the game features to death.

I'm satisfied. The Wii U really needed more games in my opinion and it's not like 3DS owners aren't getting anything. Fantasy Life, the 3rd gen Pokemon remakes, Persona Q and a lot more interesting games are coming to the 3DS.

I wanted to hear more about the 'Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem' game but I can wait a bit longer, :panda:

I was also expecting the Mario Maker game to be available for both systems (it would have been cool), but that's a game I'm not too interested in. Not really a fan of that "Amiibo" thing either.

I'm pleased with this Nintendo's E3 Presentation this year, it was really well done! I love how they emphasized, and paid more attention to the Wii U titles, because as @Marc said it's not like the 3DS owners aren't getting anything and the Wii U hasn't been selling to well. I was absolutely positive that we were getting a new Mario game, using the NFC feature, but I guess that's on hold.

I'm so excited a game like Splatoon, has been announced, I think it's a really creative FPS, and I'd love to see more! I don't like the 'Amiibo' either, I really dislike the idea of collecting little figurines, and paying extra money just for a few upgrade/character... I just saw the Fantasy Life trailer, and I'm in love with that game already! Of course, we got Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire gameplay which I think was gorgeous, it's like a polished version of X/Y. :love:

I honestly, was expecting more game-play footage for 'The Legend of Zelda' titles, for the Wii U. Even though the footage they've showed was good, was expecting more, and surprised that it's being released in 2015. :panda:

Bayonetta 2 :love: Is being released in this upcoming October, and I'm excited to see how well it'll do. So a lot of titles are being released to the end of 2014.. Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 3DS, was said to be released, in this upcoming Summer, now it's pushed back to Fall. Yarn Yoshi is cute and all, but I feel like I'll get bored of it quickly, it won't hold my attention.

Overall, I was really pleased, and I believe Nintendo stole the E3 spot-light this year! I'm so excited to see more of the Starfox title, that Mr. Miyamoto is working on.

Reactions: MMMs and Marc
Back