Real Life Luigi Death Stare

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Reapers' Game's Producer.
Towns Folk
With Luigi's death stare being so popular, it was clear that it wouldn't take long for a live action version to pop up, and it did.

A cosplayer has been going around an Anime Expo earlier this month, being filmed throwing his green shell and showing the now legendary death stare.

It's become a gaming meme, yippee :cat:

Did the cosplayer then ride dirty? Luigi ridin' dirty, they see him rolling, they hating... :p

Reactions: pokedog123
Is that a renamon I see? At 0:09? I love digimon so much! By the way this video is freakin hilarious! I gotta go to the anime expo next year!

I like the Luigi deaths stare meme.
In fact, Even Nintendo is putting the stare in the recent Mario Kart 8 commercials they made.:p
Man, This man deserves a medal for making me actually jealous of not participating at a con.:eek:

I saw this video. It's pretty funny. I don't know why people in the YouTube comments were getting so upset over the guy throwing a plush shell at everyone lol. :hilarious:

That's funny but also a bit creepy. Just imagine someone outside that convention who sees a guy staring at him in a Luigi suit. It's a flashback to childhood nightmares.

Oh nos. Luigi in real life hitting people with a soccer ball and plush green shell sounds like the future of road rage. Everybody run because he's coming for you! Can't wait for the possibility to mod how Luigi looks at his opponents too (bad ex: the one finger wave).

Reactions: 18
I saw this video. It's pretty funny. I don't know why people in the YouTube comments were getting so upset over the guy throwing a plush shell at everyone lol. :hilarious:

The only legit complaint people could make is that he's been hitting the girls in..eh...sensible areas.

By the way, awesome signature o:

Back