• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
If Pokemon were real, what do you think they would look like? Post a description below containing the Pokemon and the description. Feel free to add a picture if one is available (Google Images, etc.), and feel free to debate points you disagree with on other users.

I'll start.

I believe Arceus would be a majestic creature in a scary way. I think his fur would have a feathery texture to it, and he'd have a look of age to him.

Here's roughly what I think Arceus would look like:

BohQp1u.png

I think Absol should look more like a wolf than a feline.

He also looks a bit too passive for me.

absol_by_blueharuka-d5v7rkw.png

This doesn't go well with his description as a messenger, but here is how I would like Absol to look (couldn't find a more realistic one).

Charizard would be a scary edition. That image above is definitely how I picture Charizard looking. 0.0

:whistle:

8lgu2zk.jpg

Reactions: Reece
If Pokémon were more realistic, then I would never sleep again. Seriously though, they would look really creepy and weird.

Dragonair is that you ?

dratini.png

I mean I won't be comfortable petting a snake as a Dragonair.

Pokemon look cool/cute/awesome in cartoon form if they were any real like It'd be a whole lot creepy and scary for us. Even Jigglypuff would scare the crap out of us.

Pokemon look cool/cute/awesome in cartoon form if they were any real like It'd be a whole lot creepy and scary for us. Even Jigglypuff would scare the crap out of us.

Real_Life_Jigglypuff_by_cuckoos.png

Reactions: EliteBeatDiva
That's not cute... THAT IS NOT CUTE!
THAT IS NOT CUTE!

Nightmares, I see nightmares. If this was real, imma have to live in a box :(

real_life_gyarados_by_z3292802-d49whwy.jpg

Need I say more?

Reactions: Reece
real_life_gyarados_by_z3292802-d49whwy.jpg

Need I say more?

That looks from Final Fantasy or Monster Hunter...

That looks from Final Fantasy or Monster Hunter...

Kinda resembles Leviathan from Final Fantasy :D

Lol! :hilarious: Best real life pokemon on this thread so far. Just imagine if that started floating towards someone...priceless. :p

Reactions: Reece and Marc
Hmm, I think I have a vague idea of how Wailord would look like. Or how about Torkoal? I bet there's a red turtle out there somewhere. And maybe even Cacturne, I swear I saw something just like him near Death Valley. I guess Pokemon would look just like a bunch of animals or plants. No offense Cacturne, but you're a plant.

Hmm, I think I have a vague idea of how Wailord would look like. Or how about Torkoal? I bet there's a red turtle out there somewhere. And maybe even Cacturne, I swear I saw something just like him near Death Valley. I guess Pokemon would look just like a bunch of animals or plants. No offense Cacturne, but you're a plant.
There are also inanimate objects like litwick which is a candle or Cofagrigus who is a coffin. I am pretty sure that if those 2 existed, You couldn't tell the difference between them and the real thing unless they are shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back