Real Mario and Sonic crossover

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
Anyone want a real Mario and Sonic crossover? Not an Olympic game but a game where Sonic is running over Goombas and Mario is smashing robots.

That will be an awesome remix though but I really can't see Mario smashing robots and Sonic jumping over Goombas and saving Princess Peach, it will be awesome but an odd mixture between two games. It would be cool if they can work together as a team because Bowser and Egg Man (name correct?) join together to defeat them. So that Tag-Team would be pretty cool (in my opinion) to defeat their enemies :D

Well, I liked the demo for Mario and Sonic Olympics but a real crossover would be great. There should be some stages with Mario and Some stages with Sonic and a couple of stages with both working together (like Sonic and Tails do) It would be a decent game.

Yeah! That would be cool!
I don't think it would be a decent cool, with Nintendo and Sega, it would be a very good platform game!

Yeah! That would be cool!
I don't think it would be a decent cool, with Nintendo and Sega, it would be a very good platform game!
you're right it would be pretty good considering both companies are pretty big! It would be awesome to have this game with multiplayer online, where one can control either Mario/Sonic and your friend can control the other one! I'd play it!

Reactions: ErixSan and Reece
you're right it would be pretty good considering both companies are pretty big! It would be awesome to have this game with multiplayer online, where one can control either Mario/Sonic and your friend can control the other one! I'd play it!
I'd play it with you!

Yes there should be a cross over for Sonic and Mario games well having another idea both of the games should be fused and the will be like the character Sonario and a lot of goombas in the world xD

I could only see Sonic going through a Mario game and not Mario going through a sonic game :p I mean, you could speed run a bunch of the mario stages and make sonic go through them I suppose

Back