Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sirabdiel

sirabdiel

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Years ago I played a beautiful game named Super Mario Galaxy, that game made me happy for a seriously vast number of reasons, It was beautiful, it had a really fluid and fun gameplay and of course introduced a really special character in my life Rosalina.
This are the reasons why she is perfect and should become a base character in all of nintendo games and spin-offs.

1. She is strong
She is the representation of feminity and power, she doesn't move a lot in Super Mario Galaxy buuuuut when you start playing Super Smash Bros you really see her using her whole potential.
Those powerful moves she uses in Smash are connected with her doing a simple wand move or blinking her eyes I mean she is as strong as any another character but she doesn't get a single drop of sweat doing it. (I believe Little Mac loses his breat after a minute of fight and that is why he is always falling of the cliff)

Super-Smash-Bros-18-12-13-006.gif

2. She is a mother
Her is story on Super Mario Galaxy wasn't super duper deep but touched your soul, the way she took care of those Lumas was emotional in every level.
She is shown as a caring mother of the universe that watches over us while being awesome and stylish. The fact that Nintendo make her that way and tried to update the people perception of "Damsels in distress" is a big change, she does need Mario to collect the stars for her but she is the one who uses the power of the stars to save the universe.

hqdefault.jpg

3. She is in control

Maybe Daisy is everyone least favorite princess because she hasn't done a thing she hasn't done a interesting thing since she was invented, I mean she is just the counterpart of blondie Peach and that's it.
Rosalina is not following Daisy, she is following the Peach path and become a character that has awesome powers and can take care of herself and that is what Nintendo is trying to do with her, she is playable character in Super Mario 3D World and has a really useful power that makes her a choice above Mario, Luigi or Toad (well Toad is not actually a man/boy but he is shown as a masculine being).

d94.jpg

Reactions: Marc
I don't get the point of the poll, but ok. Rosalina is a good character, yeah, but I'm not sure about her being included in many more games in the future. The reality is, as a character, her background is with the Observatory in the Mario Galaxy franchise. Mario and the others have a broader scope. I'd only see her being included in games like Mario Kart where the point is already to bring together a lot of the important characters in the franchise.

Back