Reboot a Friend (Fortnite)

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
So Reboot a Friend is open beta! (https://raf.fortnite.com/) This is an attempt to bring back players who havn't played Fortnite in 30+ days, but idk if i'll do it. Most my friends play almost everyday, tho i mostly play with my brothers. My other friends kinda got tired of it.......but the rewards seem mediocre. U get an emoticon (who uses that?) u also get a music disc, a wrap, and a pickaxe. The wrap tho is alright imo, i already own the rainbow fog, (way cooler) and the pickaxe isnt my type. the music is also alright. if any of u play Fortnite, will you be doing this?

Reactions: Jisenku
LMAO If anybody wants to get a free "Reboot" I'll do it

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
welp, looks like ppl are not rebooting "friends"...

they are just using alt acc, which is smart, but ruins the whole thing anyways lol

welp, looks like ppl are not rebooting "friends"...

they are just using alt acc, which is smart, but ruins the whole thing anyways lol
No really?

Hmm.... What would the point of this system be.. unless you where struggling to retain players?

30 days is also not long at all, are they really struggling that much with keeping players around nowadays?

EDIT: just realised this is happening right before the end of the year, could it be that the active player number isn't as high as they want/need and this is their plan?

Reactions: phofufury and Jisenku
Hmm.... What would the point of this system be.. unless you where struggling to retain players?

30 days is also not long at all, are they really struggling that much with keeping players around nowadays?
They are probably struggling to retain players, probably why they teamed up with Marvel for a publicity stunt event. I try to play Fortnite, then something stupid happens, then I give up and play Paladins instead.

They are probably struggling to retain players, probably why they teamed up with Marvel for a publicity stunt event. I try to play Fortnite, then something stupid happens, then I give up and play Paladins instead.

To be fair they've been partnering up with companies for ages now, you forget that they tried to make fortnite into a digital arena of sorts for music concerts, movie screenings etc? Not really done much of that recently though I believe.

Reactions: Jisenku
To be fair they've been partnering up with companies for ages now, you forget that they tried to make fortnite into a digital arena of sorts for music concerts, movie screenings etc? Not really done much of that recently though I believe.
Party Royale is awesome and I wish they would do more with it

EDIT: just realised this is happening right before the end of the year, could it be that the active player number isn't as high as they want/need and this is their plan?
it could be, also, they are tryna keep their players, u got Warzone (which is horrible imo) and games like Among Us and Fall Guys. Tbh, i believe Fortnite isnt dying anytime soon, but i think some ppl just play it on and off. You really can't make someone play a game all the time, eventually they'll get tired of it

You really can't make someone play a game all the time, eventually they'll get tired of it

looks at me with minecraft

and ehh... I don't see how this would keep players though, it's for bringing back players that are inactive. It's to boost active players for a short time.

• Funny
looks at me with minecraft

and ehh... I don't see how this would keep players though, it's for bringing back players that are inactive. It's to boost active players for a short time.
yeah, but its not really accomplishing its goal tbh, ppl are just using alt acc

Back