Rec Room Grinding How To!

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
Rec Room is filled with microtransactions for cool aesthetics and whatnot, but if you don't have the money to do such things, it can be a little depressing just having regular skins that kinda suck, so here are my tips on how to grind in Rec Room!

Quests:

Grinding with Quests is something that you will see very often, whether it be for your challenges or just wanting to get the costumes, people will grind on these for the exclusive outfits that you can get. However, quests aren't the most efficient way to get tokens.

Games:

Rec Room offers loads and loads of games that are actually super fun! The main thing with grinding though is that there are ways to do it that can be super-duper monotonous, such as just letting yourself get killed in Dodgeball, or just trying to speed up games, however, if you want to have fun, just play games that you really enjoy, I think that's the best way to do it.

Community Rooms:

Community Rooms do NOT give out rewards at all, so if you are trying to grind, don't play Community Rooms.

Reactions: phofufury
Rec Room is filled with microtransactions for cool aesthetics and whatnot, but if you don't have the money to do such things, it can be a little depressing just having regular skins that kinda suck, so here are my tips on how to grind in Rec Room!

Quests:

Grinding with Quests is something that you will see very often, whether it be for your challenges or just wanting to get the costumes, people will grind on these for the exclusive outfits that you can get. However, quests aren't the most efficient way to get tokens.

Games:

Rec Room offers loads and loads of games that are actually super fun! The main thing with grinding though is that there are ways to do it that can be super-duper monotonous, such as just letting yourself get killed in Dodgeball, or just trying to speed up games, however, if you want to have fun, just play games that you really enjoy, I think that's the best way to do it.

Community Rooms:

Community Rooms do NOT give out rewards at all, so if you are trying to grind, don't play Community Rooms.
i heard of this game, but had no idea it was free, i might pick it up on Xbox! thanks for sharing how to grind to! also, does grinding get you cosmetics from the store, or totally different cosmetics? cuz some games allow you to buy it for the easy way out, like Destiny 2, when they had the solstice armor. They had you do a crazy amount of grinding, or simply buy it from their store.

Reactions: Jisenku
i heard of this game, but had no idea it was free, i might pick it up on Xbox! thanks for sharing how to grind to! also, does grinding get you cosmetics from the store, or totally different cosmetics? cuz some games allow you to buy it for the easy way out, like Destiny 2, when they had the solstice armor. They had you do a crazy amount of grinding, or simply buy it from their store.
I mean you can buy tokens for the cosmetics, but they are just cosmetics, it's not P2W

Reactions: phofufury
Back