Rec Room on Switch?

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
Rec Room is a social game that can be played in VR and without VR. It's on PC, PS, Xbox, and IOS, and it's also free! I've heard of this game hear and there, but never really tried it. It does look fun, however, there are complaints that the game is filled with kids and makes the game less fun. Some people have been wondering if it'll come to switch. Honestly, thatd be great! Some people were wondering if the Switch's VR, (Labo? pls correct me if m wrong lol) could support it, but otehr's were saying it can't. That doesnt bother me, as i wouldn't really play it in vr, since i dont really have a vr (only a mobile). Some other people are also arguing that it will bring more kids to the game, which they say will make it less and less fun. What do you guys think?

Nintendo Labo probably won't support RRVR, however, the Switch supporting RR Screen Mode is a highly likely thing, and most people on RR's Canny have been requesting it, but we will have to wait and see

Reactions: phofufury
I presume it'd be the same reason we talked about for roblox, there's a lot of copywrited stuff in the game and it's quite a "free" game without much regulation.

But also yeah it'd never be on labo, that thing can't be used as a *proper* VR unless serious changes happen to both the game and labo itself.

Reactions: phofufury and Jisenku
I presume it'd be the same reason we talked about for roblox, there's a lot of copywrited stuff in the game and it's quite a "free" game without much regulation.

But also yeah it'd never be on labo, that thing can't be used as a *proper* VR unless serious changes happen to both the game and labo itself.
the fact that it's similar to roblox could be a huge roadblock. also, if they do make it for switch, i hope there's no NSO fee.....

Reactions: Jisenku
Back