Recommend any demons?

• Thread starter Lamont
  • Start date
Lamont

Lamont

"Haunted Pumpkin"
Towns Folk
Are there any demons that you would recommend getting?

Well, there are SO many demons in SMT IV. Ummm it depends on your level, though. Oh, and several demons has special skill that others don't have, like Demonee-ho (Desperate Hit), all DLC Archangels, etc. About demon's vulnerability, we can always tweak it by fusing it with demon(s) having resist/drain/repel skills.

Reactions: Marc
I'm around lv.24. Out of all the demons I've had, I've grown really attached to Fortuna. Fortuna is a really good healer.

Fortuna was one of my first demons that I liked as well. As you progress, you'll notice that she's weak though.

So let's see.. These are just some that I've used when I was around your level (spoilers contain images of demons) :

Vouivre

ZRojs5M.png

Principality

ajyKHra.jpg

Parvati

fiJ3uQw.jpg

The better ones are demons with unique skills like @dwikrid mentioned. Alice is one of my favorites but you're not going to be fusing her until you're around level 49 or something I think. She has the "Die for Me" skill, :love:

@Lamont level up a bit and you can recruit Senri. She has Mediarama... And Recarm, maybe (finding this skill is rare in low level demons, so we must use consumable items). Oh but everything depends on luck, too. One of my Lham Dearg's (level 1) skill mutated into Media in my current (3rd) playthrough.
Wish you the best!

Thanks for the advice, I got to lv.34 today. Grabbed a Angel and leveled her up, I have a Principality now; couldn't be happier :).

Back