Recommend me something

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date

Still annoyed...
Towns Folk
Hi guys,

If you were to recomment me a game on Wii U or 3DS, which one would it be and why? I'm curious to know what you have to say, and which games you would recommend.

I won't say what I already have, nor what I like and dislike, I'm just really curious to see what are the games you would recommend on both platforms.

Well now. I would say Need For Speed: The Run. I haven't played the game myself but I have seen gameplay of it and I have to say, it looks good than the previous NFS titles on 3DS. And I would say it the best non-Mario Kart racing game on the 3DS, especially better than Ridge Racer.

Reactions: 2205
Well i will highly recommend you mario kart for Nintendo 3ds because why not ? :p

I am sure you will love mario kart that game is totally awesome it have great graphics and you love game play
and it is multiplayer game too.

Well don't own wii u so haven't played much game still i will recommend to buy spatloon that game is really fabulous

I'd recommend Bayonetta 1 & 2 for it's dynamic action and engaging plot. (the music has held mixed opinions though.)

You look like you'd enjoy a 3DS download game like Nightsky: An atmospheric platforming game chock full of physics trials and smooth jazz. Or maybe you'd prefer The Art of Balance? Another puzzle game, although I'd call it Virtual Zen.

Fantasy Life is a great open world game for the 3DS. It has great aspects like building and upgrading equipment and weapons, Multiplayer, Good boss battles ect. Fantasy Life is really one of my favourite 3DS game of all time. If u already have Fantasy Life, I recommend Rune Factory 4 which is also great. If you want a GTA style game then try Retro Rampage City DX on Nintendo 3DS eshop, I believe it's less than 10$

Back