Recommend some cool accessories to me for the Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Going to buy some Nintendo Switch accessories from Amazon pretty soon. I'm on the lookout for anything that might spark my interest. I don't really like buying things I'm certain I'd never use.. I'm pretty sure I'll have no use for another dock when I already have the one that came with my Switch, so that one is out.

I'm actually not sure why people buy another dock when one already comes with the Switch :redpanda:

So far I'm getting:
  • Splatoon 2 edition pro controller
  • A microSD card so I can expand the storage I have for digital purchases
Wondering if there are more cool stuffz I can pick up when I'm making my order.

Last edited:
More joy cons. Customize and conquer. Also if you have arms then you can actually play locally the way it was made to be played. People get second docks so that they can bring one to a friends house without having to worry about unplugging the one at home.

More joy cons. Customize and conquer. Also if you have arms then you can actually play locally the way it was made to be played. People get second docks so that they can bring one to a friends house without having to worry about unplugging the one at home.
Not getting ARMS ;-;

You reminded me I might need more controllers if I want to play locally with more people. Hmm.. :redpanda:

About the docks. In that case, I don't think I'll ever have to worry about that. I don't carry my Switch around and if I had to, I'd just use it in handheld mode. I'll only get another dock if my current one starts having problems.

I suggest getting headphones with mic, not for switch app, but for discord so you can play splatoon 2 with friends and chat without terrible Instructions and limits, and any other game really

Reactions: Mikaya
I suggest getting headphones with mic, not for switch app, but for discord so you can play splatoon 2 with friends and chat without terrible Instructions and limits, and any other game really
Too shy for voice chat :c For certain games I play my own music while playing the game too.

Reactions: Duffy
Back