Records?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
anyone remember those huge ol' things that used to be able to play music? (still does as well) :p

it was before my time (of course) but those of you who may own any to this day, what are your thoughts?

I have never even sen a vinyl record in real life, I think. They were dying out by the mid-80's and by the time I was born into this miserable pop-and-R&B-focused world people would go, 'Dum, what's a vinyl?' But because most of the music I listen to originally came out on vinyl, I think they're great, even if they would warp constantly where I live because of the suffocating heat in the summer. If I could have my way, vinyl would still be the way to go.

With digital media becoming so prevalent, I'm starting to worry for CD-format albums as well :panda:

My dad has some and the player for it. I'm not sure if he still uses it though. Probably not.

My thoughts, you say? It was good while its time lasted. I prefer digital since I wouldn't have to carry CDs etc wherever I go just to listen to my favorite tunes, :headphone:

I like making rap records and making records with my little cousin when she's singing.

35mm. i dont have records but i have listen to them. curse when you know alot of 60 to 80 year olds.

Back