Referral System FAQs and Questions

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
As some of you may have noticed, there's a new Referral System on Ninten Pedia.

It introduces a new way to earn Play Coins on the forum. This time, it's by referring people who become active. In exchange, you'll be rewarded with 100 Play Coins per active member you refer.

The aim is to boost activity on the site. The more activity the site gets, the more special events and giveaways there will be :D

How to get my referral link?
Referral links are based on your account ID. Go to the forum's home page and you'll find a sidebar block with your referral link. From there, you can copy/paste it to the people you want to refer.

Example of a referral link:
Code:
https://nintenpedia.com/forum/?ref=1

How much Play Coins do I get for referring an active member?
Right now it's 100 Play Coins.

Is there a limit of how many people I can refer?
There is no limit, however, there is a limit of how much you can earn. As you're all aware by now, I pay for everything out of my own pocket and the funds aren't unlimited. For me to afford this, there must be a cap of how much you can earn.

This number is 10,000 Play Coins.

What if the member upgrades their account to sponsor?
You'll get 100 extra Play Coins if a member decides to upgrade their account to a sponsor at the forum.

I got someone to join but I don't see the Play Coins in my account
If someone uses your referral link, it doesn't mean they count as an "active member". There are certain a things in place for the system to determine this. As the aim is to increase forum activity, please refer people who are interested in becoming long-term members who enjoy talking about games.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask ^^

Not a question, but just wanted to tell everyone by doing this if you get the max amount of Play Coins, you can get $58.82 USD! ($0.59 USD per referral)

soooo, how long do they have to be a member for us to receive the 100 pc? could they be active like right away, or do they gotta be a member for like a few days, or both? (be active and a member for a few days or whatever)

soooo, how long do they have to be a member for us to receive the 100 pc? could they be active like right away, or do they gotta be a member for like a few days, or both? (be active and a member for a few days or whatever)
I don't want to give out specifics, but if they're an active member and it shows, you'll get the reward from the system. Try to get people who will want to be part of the community and not bounce the moment they join.

Reactions: phofufury
Back