Regarding Devil Auction

• Thread starter dwikrid
  • Start date
dwikrid

dwikrid

Noblesse Oblige
Towns Folk
In every SMT/Persona game, there is luck aspect regarding to demon fusion/auction. And in both DS/3DS version of Devil Survivor, I spent much time to find 5-stars demons.

How about you? Are you so desperate like me, or you just pick any demon auctioned? Since 5-stars demons have higher stats for better fusion and unlocked skills (so you don't need to grind him/her too long).

It depends. If I just want to use the demon for battle, I'll just buy the one with 5 stars. If I just want to fuse it (which I mostly do), I don't really care about its moves because I'll be replacing 'em anyway once my magnetite is full. If they have a special passive skill that I want, I'll buy it with 5 stars because I'm too lazy to grind since their levels are really high :/

That magnetite feature is useful once you get powerful skill (like Anti-Most, which makes you resist most elemental skills); but if not, I prefer to pick 5-stars demons.

Wait, since you seem to use Magnetite often, you still do grinding, don't you @Marc?

That magnetite feature is useful once you get powerful skill (like Anti-Most
It only allowed me to give demons command skills, :panda:
Wait, since you seem to use Magnetite often, you still do grinding, don't you @Marc?
Yeah. Early in the game I'm not sure if the demons were 5 stars, but I went with the ones who had all skills.

It only allowed me to give demons command skills, :panda:

Ah, sorry, I must be forgetting that little detail. That passive skill can only be inherited by fusion .__.

Yeah. Early in the game I'm not sure if the demons were 5 stars, but I went with the ones who had all skills.

I guess not every demon has 5-stars variant. Last night I spent an hour seeking 5-stars Moh something (that level 7 Avian), restarting each time to find zero result hahahaha

Back