Regarding Status Updates

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
Um, I'm wondering if it's okay to say this, but lately I was checking 3DSpedia when I find out about one startling status updates, which (um, sorry to say this), involves cussing and anything :c

I'm wondering what to do with it? And I hope you answer nicely, because the last time I was discussing about almost similar matters somewhere, I was getting lashed out :c

Last edited:
We tend to look the status updates quite often but it's possible one slips away. You can report it and we will take care of it, cussing isn't allowed on Pedia :)

I'm surprised you didn't get a nice response about that in the past though, was it a staff member?

I think it was back then when I was just advising some chat area to limit the swearing if possible, since they were asking for some critics. Most are responding nicely even though they told them that I can ping them if it gets carried away, but one user was having the mad tone that time with excessive profanities and all... Nowadays it gets sorted out, though.

And so far I've disabled the Status Updates on the 3DSpedia via customizing my Adblock filters atm.

EDIT: I've reported that status in question, but I'm wondering if it was okay to do so.

Last edited:
EDIT: I've reported that status in question, but I'm wondering if it was okay to do so.
I just read your report. The word "curse" isn't a swear or a bad word ><
Atlus will be the death of me... CURSE GRINDING!!!!!
So it is allowed.

The thing is, I'm getting uncomfortable about that, though...

The thing is, I'm getting uncomfortable about that, though...
It's no longer in the status updates list if that helps.

Mmkay, and thanks for the tip, Sunny and Marc.

Back