regions?

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
are there more than 1 region than the callos? they talk about other regions in the game. is that just to refer to older games and if so which ? please tell me if yuo know thx

are there more than 1 region than the callos? they talk about other regions in the game. is that just to refer to older games and if so which ? please tell me if yuo know thx
Each game takes place in an entirely different region
  • Gen 1 = Kanto
  • Gen 2 = Johto (but you get to explore Kanto after first Elite Four battle)
  • Gen 3 = Hoenn, Gen 1 remake
  • Gen 4 = Sinnoh, Gen 2 remake
  • Gen 5 = Unova
  • Gen 6 = Kalos
Kalos is the first region to have three different sections for its pokedex though, but they aren't really considered regions per se.

Each game takes place in an entirely different region
  • Gen 1 = Kanto
  • Gen 2 = Johto (but you get to explore Kanto after first Elite Four battle)
  • Gen 3 = Hoenn, Gen 1 remake
  • Gen 4 = Sinnoh, Gen 2 remake
  • Gen 5 = Unova
  • Gen 6 = Kalos
Kalos is the first region to have three different sections for its pokedex though, but they aren't really considered regions per se.

What? Sinnoh is a Generation 2 remake?!?!? I thought Game Freak and Nintendo just made a new region! Also I wish I hadn't washed my Pokemon Emerald :( ... I'll miss you Pokemon Emerald!!!

What? Sinnoh is a Generation 2 remake?!?!? I thought Game Freak and Nintendo just made a new region! Also I wish I hadn't washed my Pokemon Emerald :( ... I'll miss you Pokemon Emerald!!!

No, by Gen 2 remake, he meant the SoulSilver and HeartGold Games, that are Gen 2 remake.

Reactions: Kaynil
In Gen 4 there were 5 games: HeartGold, SoulSilver, Pearl, Diamond and Platinum... HeartGold and SoulSilver are remakes of Gen 2 Gold and Silver. Pearl,Diamond, and Platinum are based in new region, Sinnoh, and are completely new games...

As @D4rkDragon said, I meant that they also released a Gen 2 remake that gen. Similarly, Hoenn isn't a Gen 1 remake, but FireRed and LeafGreen were released that gen.

As @D4rkDragon said, I meant that they also released a Gen 2 remake that gen. Similarly, Hoenn isn't a Gen 1 remake, but FireRed and LeafGreen were released that gen.
damn i wish they had a help us improve page on the pokemon website then we could paste all these links to these discussions on remakes - i wish they remake all generation 1 2 3 and HGSS - those games - the story line is amazing when i played black 2 i thought it was quite good but then i went looking for top games then instead of black 2 there i saw HGSS and when i played it i found it amazing - HGSS and FRLG are the best - the story is probably better then B1W2 and DPP - my opinion :p

damn i wish they had a help us improve page on the pokemon website then we could paste all these links to these discussions on remakes - i wish they remake all generation 1 2 3 and HGSS - those games - the story line is amazing when i played black 2 i thought it was quite good but then i went looking for top games then instead of black 2 there i saw HGSS and when i played it i found it amazing - HGSS and FRLG are the best - the story is probably better then B1W2 and DPP - my opinion :p
If they had a "help us improve" page, that would end going down faster than Pokebank with so many people spamming it. They know how to improve and if they need inspiration, everything is a simple google search away.

I wouldn't count on them remaking gens 1-4 within one game if that's what you're talking about? And honestly, I think the story for B1W2 was better than FRLG (anyways, what you and I are saying is almost completely off topic, so I'd suggest making a separate thread to discuss that)

If they had a "help us improve" page, that would end going down faster than Pokebank with so many people spamming it. They know how to improve and if they need inspiration, everything is a simple google search away.

I wouldn't count on them remaking gens 1-4 within one game if that's what you're talking about? And honestly, I think the story for B1W2 was better than FRLG (anyways, what you and I are saying is almost completely off topic, so I'd suggest making a separate thread to discuss that)

Lol once you register your Game Card or Download with club nintendo and you get the registration form thing you can give them feedback in there for Pokemon X / Y, Black, White, etc, etc...

Kanto region for the win, i am getting the old pokemon games again, i am so excited. :)

Lol once you register your Game Card or Download with club nintendo and you get the registration form thing you can give them feedback in there for Pokemon X / Y, Black, White, etc, etc...
yeah hahahah i know
i spammed the whole box with reasons why they should get remakes lol
i even went out the word count and guess what ?!?! i did it in CAPITALS HAHAHAHHWEHEHHEHEHAHEHEHE

Nah i really prefer fire red way better but black and white were good but if i ordered them it would be this

1.FRLG
2.HGSS
3.B2W2
4.DPP

OF THE OLD OF COURSE THOUGH

Back