Regrets

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
have you done anything in your life you wish you hadn't?

as for me; I have no regrets so far.

No regrets? How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

I wish I could take a lot of stuff back tbh but you can't dwell on the past or some of us would be in prison :)

There's a hell of a lot of things I regret in my life, but the same goes for nearly every person on this planet. Although it pains me to think back on some of my experiences, I have to remind myself that they happened for a reason--so that I was able to grow & become stronger as a person.

I regret not having fun often enough. Life is so dull, sometimes! ._.

Of course, life is full of regrets, but the only thing I can do is keep moving forward.

Currently none.

Yes, I wish I hadn't caused the blackmail debacle and yes, I would have preferred if it didn't happen, but in turn I was able to expose someone which I'm very happy about.

I don't really regret anything that I have done. I believe that stuff happens with a reason. So you just have to get on with it.

I regret a lot of things in my life. I regret hanging out with the wrong people at school, I regret the things I got up to when I was younger, and I regret messing up my education. There's a bunch of other stuff I regret too, but I'll leave it at that.

Well...

To put it bluntly, I regret that, a few months ago, I thought God hated me because I thought it was unfair and done on purpose that other people got to have such great families and everything went right for them but not for me. It wasn't the happiest time of my life.

I also regret this one time I gave my best friend the cold shoulder for no reason except that I thought he didn't care for me as much as I did for him.

Otherwise, there aren't a lot of things I regret. Maybe at the time I did, but not now. Everything worked out all right.

i might have regret that i didn't even notice i hade but that's life

Back