Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TyologyUnleash

TyologyUnleash

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Hey everyone have was y'all day and night. Mines was relaxing, laying down playing the game. I look at donkey Kong country return 3d and wonder back to when I was little playing DK64 my favorite DK game all time and I told myself "They should remake DK64 or make one very similar." Like DK64 was a great open world 3d game, had varieties of levels, and multiple characters to use. It ran on the 64 good and I think there should be a remake of DK64 on handheld or WiiU or Switch....What y'all think and what remakes y'all wanna see from 2005 and belowdk_rap_remake_by_soniczenthefox-d8r1xbe.jpg

I haven't played the game ,but anything that always has "64" always gets a cool remake by Nintendo so if Donkey Kong was to be a little bit more famous then it would of got a game for the Nintendo Switch once it came it out just like the future games that were announced it all depends on the game and how famous they are that results them in getting a remake Donkey Kong never had any remakes idk why ,but the Donkey Kong series had new games that came out for the Wii U that were like the N64 Donkey Kong sequels perhaps ,but not related honestly I believe that it deserved a remake since almost every game in Nintendo get remakes.

Reactions: TyologyUnleash
I loved DK64, it was a great classic just like Mario, unforgettable and endless fun in my younger years. I would love to see a proper remake of DK64, but there are many others I'd like to see come back to the N64 style of game. Like Super Mario 64, Pokemon Stadium, 007, just to name a few. The N64 was one of the most revolutionary consoles to ever hit the market in my opinion, and I'd love to see that style of gaming come back to life.

Reactions: TyologyUnleash
I loved DK64, it was a great classic just like Mario, unforgettable and endless fun in my younger years. I would love to see a proper remake of DK64, but there are many others I'd like to see come back to the N64 style of game. Like Super Mario 64, Pokemon Stadium, 007, just to name a few. The N64 was one of the most revolutionary consoles to ever hit the market in my opinion, and I'd love to see that style of gaming come back to life.
Well knowing bout SM64 we got a remake for that game on the Ds but i think you looking for a remake on the new 3ds and etc...lol same me too

Back