Remake Of Majora Mask on 3ds?

• Thread starter Malladus
  • Start date
Malladus

Malladus

a.k.a. "Panchirito"
Towns Folk
Yo! Yo! Yo! Zelda fans!! Anyone possibility believe that there going to be an upcoming zelda game coming up in 2015? Majora Mask is one if the best game on the Zelda series because it of it symbolic story play.It is very different than any other zelda games that i played. In Majora Mask they are 5 major realms in the game. Each area in the game feature some type of loss, and the character in the area deals with the 5 stages known as the The Kübler-Ross model, or the five stages of grief. Which is a series of emotional stages experienced when faced with impending death or death of someone. OOoooo sounds really spooky right!! well there is more!! Do you also know that the mask you collected in the game, actually represents the character who have died! Imagine wearing some dead face mask on your own face. Majora mask considered to be darkish game and Nintendo shouldnt miss out remaking a great game. Like if you add Ocarina of Time, why not Majora? Im done with teasers of majora mask from trailer, supermash bros, and also in link between world. Lets all pray and hope it will be announced someday.

Citations:

"Game Theory: Is Link Dead in Majora's Mask?" YouTube. YouTube, 9 Nov.
Web. 29 July 2014.

Last edited:
Looks like it will be announced very soon. Considering all the hints Nintendo has given out lately! I'm not the biggest fan of majoras mask myself but it seems like a lot of other people are!

I do really hope that they will remake Majora's Mask on the 3DS. They already have the engine that would make it possible, (Ocarina of Time 3D engine) and they could improve the lighting/textures to make the game look better. I would pick the game up ASAP, seeing that I am not playing the N64 version so I don't spoil the story to myself. Although I do know the ending.

I'm also part of these guys who want Majora's Mask on the 3DS, because, though I was scared by the time limit, it was always an unique experience to enjoy the game while stressing. Especially during the last hours.

And given how great Ocarina of Time looked on the 3DS, I bet they can remake the whole game even better, and maybe sometimes scarier (Ikana Valley, anyone :) ?) !

So, yes, I am hyped to death even though it's hasn't been confirmed. Because I want it.

PS: Did you know that Majora's Mask was supposed to have 7 days instead of 3 ? (< Yes, it's an anecdote, but somebody also figured it out by hacking on the Zelda Collector [GameCube] Disk)

Back