Remakes of certain games

• Thread starter Pok_E 16
  • Start date
Pok_E 16

Pok_E 16

Restricted user
Towns Folk
whouldnt it be good if super mario sunshine was remade for the 3ds and it would be great for the new 3ds the same gos for super mario 64 i know it has been remade already but that never stoped animal crossing or smash bros

Reactions: zekiebouy and Jeff The Killer
hahaha I know where this is going.

Metroid Prime, I have always wanted to play this game. I believe playing this on an emulator would do it no service. it has really good review scores and I keep on reading that it has aged well.

Reactions: Ashkil and Jeff The Killer
I would love to play Sunshine on the 3DS imagine F.L.U.D.D on the 3DS! I wouldn't mind a remake of Donkey Kong 64 only because I don't ever remember playing the game since I was so little.

Also Pokémon Snap the game was so much fun to play and taking pictures of Pokémon was cool! And with the new new designs of Pokémon and the new Pokémon it would be interesting to see a remake not to mention the 3D would do this game just.

Pokémon Stadium would be cool, sure it's solely battles but it was fun, I love especially that it had a announcer hosting the game like how they did in the first episode of Pokémon (the TV show Ash was watching).

Reactions: StabelerIssues, zekiebouy and Derpydo
I would like to see a Sin and Punishment remake for the 3DS.

A Super Monkey Ball 2 remake on the 3DS would be nice. :D

Persona 4 on the 3DS would also be nice.

Reactions: Ashkil
It would be really cool to get an Earthbound remake. I think Earthbound would be really cool on the Wii U/3DS in 3D graphics!

Reactions: supermagic123 and zekiebouy
Yeah so Nintendo is so excited of the Legend of Zelda remakes that they all forgot about any other games that could use some too ;) . Like some Mario series games like Super Mario 64 would be spectacular ! Also other popular series like Metroid , Eathbound and possibly any game that had memorable characters or moments as well as other popular games . I am supposing that now Nintendo is working on it now so yeah , let's see:)

Reactions: SuperSonic1879
Sooooooo many possibilities! Donkey Kong 64 is one they should definitely remake to fit the 3DS! Even though I never got around to finishing it (super long game lol) It was an enjoyable experience! But that would mean for Nintendo having to get through Rare to do so... Well, if they ever decide to, they might as well go for a Banjo remake too! :D

Reactions: SuperSonic1879
Hope there is going to be a remake for Super Mario 64 seeing that there was a remake for Majora's Mask on the 3ds and on the e shop.If it did happen though the Mario games would go up more but they should include certain more things as well when remaking the game.

A Super Mario Galaxy or Galaxy 2 remake would be AMAZING for the 3ds. You could use the touch screen to get star bits, and maybe they could add for features to work with the gyroscope controls.

Hope there is going to be a remake for Super Mario 64 seeing that there was a remake for Majora's Mask on the 3ds and on the e shop.If it did happen though the Mario games would go up more but they should include certain more things as well when remaking the game.

Yes, but they won't be doing it anytime soon, considering SM64DS was a remake of the game, and that both the 3DS and the N3DS have backward-compatibility.

Anyway, there are more GameCube/N64/SNES games that would absolutely deserve a remake.
A Super Mario Galaxy or Galaxy 2 remake would be AMAZING for the 3ds. You could use the touch screen to get star bits, and maybe they could add for features to work with the gyroscope controls.

Considering the fact that this was a Wii game, chances are that Nintendo would make it a N3DS-only game, like XC3D. And chances are the game would get a significant graphical downgrade/unstable framerate on a 3DS (which would mean that Nintendo would make it a selling point for the N3DS, and get the original 2DS/3DS fanbase even more angry at them).

Yes, but they won't be doing it anytime soon, considering SM64DS was a remake of the game, and that both the 3DS and the N3DS have backward-compatibility.

Anyway, there are more GameCube/N64/SNES games that would absolutely deserve a remake.

Considering the fact that this was a Wii game, chances are that Nintendo would make it a N3DS-only game, like XC3D. And chances are the game would get a significant graphical downgrade/unstable framerate on a 3DS (which would mean that Nintendo would make it a selling point for the N3DS, and get the original 2DS/3DS fanbase even more angry at them).
Yeah, I do agree with that, it would stink if they made it a New 3ds only game(I only have the 3ds Xl and I wouldn't get it). I don't care much about graphics, but if they do release a Mario Galaxy on the New 3ds a lot of people including me would not be able to get it.

Yeah, I do agree with that, it would stink if they made it a New 3ds only game(I only have the 3ds Xl and I wouldn't get it). I don't care much about graphics, but if they do release a Mario Galaxy on the New 3ds a lot of people including me would not be able to get it.

The problem is that the 3DS/2DS doesn't have as much processing power as the Wii, which would make the game hard to port/remake. And sadly, even the N3DS, who is supposed to have (theoretically) more processing power* sucks at rendering Wii games (example: the monstrosity that became Xenoblade on the N3DS. See how terrible it looks ?), both graphically and technically.

So, yes, I think that if there was a SMG3D, chances are that either Nintendo will do it, and we'll get a N3DS-only game, or a studio who ports games (ie. Monster Studio (XC3D)) will do, but believe it or not, chances are it'll be a disaster unless some hard optimization is done.

*Wii CPU = 800 MIPS; Regular 3DS/2DS/3DSXL = 536 MIPS; N3DS(XL) = 1072 MIPS.
(MIPS = Millions of Instructions Per Second. 1Hz = 1 instruction)

I would love to see a remake of Pokemon Soul Silver/ Heart Gold! I was so happy when the game came out for several reasons:
1) You could walk and interact with pokemon
2) There was the Pokeathlon (?)
3) More than one region
4) More gym leaders
5) A longer and more interactive story line
I just genuinely enjoyed this game more than the others mostly because of reason number one.

A game they should remake would have to be Super Mario 64 DS, but put it in 3d and give it better graphics. They should remake a lot of ds games. Like Mario Kart Ds, that was the best, it had Mario kart characters none of us had seen before. But one game they have to remake would be Pokemon Emerald. It only seems right considering they remade Ruby and sapphire.

Couldn't any popular game Pre DS/Wii be wanted as a remake? I would love to have all the early Pokemon games with the graphics maybe a lil improved but really i just want to cach them all on each game lol, i would also like to play all the old Legend of Zelda games as i hear so much about them

I wouldn't mind a remake/sequel to The World Ends With You for the 3DS. The circle pad on the 3DS doesn't make the game that easy to play, and reaching down to the D-Pad isn't very comfortable.

Great gods above of us, I pray for the old Pokemon games being remade for the 3ds, with the graphics of X and Y. But if we can't have that, maybe we can have a POkemon game where you can go through EVERY SINGLE REGION. I am dead serious, get to work Nintendo.

I know it'll never happen, but I would adore a Tales of Vesperia port on the 3DS, that game is win.

Back