Remastered Game In 2015 (Leak/Rumor)

• Thread starter Magitroopa
  • Start date
I'm wondering which game it would be. I wouldn't mind seeing Mario Sunshine.

If this guy has leaked info before, why haven't they shut him down already? I'm surprised he is still able to leak this stuff. I wonder where he gets his information?

Reactions: TAG
Whoa. That escalated quickly. I hope the leaked game is a game like Pokemon or at least a new Mother/Earthbound game...

If this guy has leaked info before, why haven't they shut him down already? I'm surprised he is still able to leak this stuff. I wonder where he gets his information?
I think that not many people have reported this to Nintendo, or Nintendo hasn't just seen what this guy is doing...

How about that SSB4 Gematsu leaker, eh?

Maybe Majoras Mask HD? Or maybe Galaxy 1 & 2 HD? Or (this is a long stretch) maybe F - Zero GX HD.

Or maybe Galaxy 1 & 2 HD?

Too recent :/ It would probably be an old game (NES or whatever - Gamecube)

Earthbound 64? SMS? LM? I guess we can only wait and see. I'm hoping for EB64 Remastered as unlikely as that sounds. I mean I don't imagine there would be a 2D/older game to get the remaster (then again because Ducktales)... So it might be an NES title.

I hope it's a Gamecube game! Mario Sunshine please? A remastered Wii game is unnecessary - they are too recent and backwards compatible.

Reactions: Magitroopa
Super Mario Sunshine HD would be pretty nice (never played the game myself, unfortunately) and a good way to fill up the 2015 release dates; could be a massive summer release for them to really push units like MK8 did while you also have games like Splatoon, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Zelda U and Devil's Third coming at other times during the year.

I'd love to see a Mario 64 remaster, but bigger and better, not just like the DS version. But with adding as much as I'd like, I guess it'd count as SM64 2, rather than a remaster.
Mario Sunshine would be nice too, but but I never liked that game just as much as the 64 game.
What about a Zelda game?
I bet it'd be a 3D game, and as TP is on Wii, and WW already got a HD remaster, could it be Majora's mask? OoT would be most logical, but they already have that on the 3DS, so I think they'd like to wait a bit longer before releasing that again.

I don't think it's going to be a Zelda game, since Wii U owners already have Hyrule Warriors and the new Zelda game that's going to be released in 2015, and of course Wind Waker HD. And I think that IF they remake Majora's Mask, it's going to be for the 3DS.

I don't think it's going to be a Zelda game, since Wii U owners already have Hyrule Warriors and the new Zelda game that's going to be released in 2015, and of course Wind Waker HD. And I think that IF they remake Majora's Mask, it's going to be for the 3DS.
Probably, true. But it'd sell alot. But yeah, if there'll be one, it would probably take longer time. But that logic also goes against another Mario Game. What do we have then? Metroid Prime?
Probably not again so soon after Trilogy. Donkey Kong 64? The Kirby games waren't popular enough to get a remake, right? Not a 3D one, at least.
I'd honestly love to see a new HD Endless Ocean, but that's not really on Nintendo.

Reactions: Moon Rain
inb4 Wave Race HD :p

Wait - - Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire were leaked? This is the first time I've heard anyone say they were leaked.

Wow, I wonder where's his sources? I like threads like these though, it somehow, always makes me happy to just read these posts, and see what you guys would like. I hype up myself in believing it's real :hilarious:.

I hope it's one of these: Super Mario Sunshine, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium. To be honest, I'm ashamed to say this but, I mostly know Pokemon in those older console. At that time I wasn't interested in any other franchise, only Pokemon, so I don't know much about the "fantastic" games, that were out in the years before the Wii :bag: I do know some though after research and emulators. I'm hoping it's Super Mario Sunshine though, that game is WAYY overdue for a remaster, and it would sell like hot cakes.

I hope it is Luigis mansion because I played 3ds version and it was fun. I never played the Gameqube one though :/. Would they put online? :p Second choice is sunshine obviously looks great and someone made a painting on miiverse

Well a Sunshine Remastering has been mentioned before so maybe (hopefully) it is that.

How is it that this guy isn't shut down? Was this one the same it leaked information some time ago? Anyway I would love to see a gamecube game remastered, maybe Mario sunshine would be terrific!

Back