remember the VGAs

• Thread starter wolfman_1015
  • Start date
wolfman_1015

wolfman_1015

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
Remember that december 5th is the annual videogame awards, there will be music performances,world
premieres,appearances by game developers and much more
The Game Awards 2014 will celebrate our collective love of games and the passion we all hold in our hearts for this incredible entertainment medium,said Geoff Keighley, Producer
Who is the guy that makes all this possible,the producer. There will be appearances of reggie fils-aime
Yves Guillemont, Hideo Kojima, Phill Spencer. This year looks promising with all these things.
Dont forget to watch it.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Thanks for reminding me(and us all)! Can you link me to where the video is going to be? I hope i am able to watch it this year last year I forgot to :(

Well this should be cool! If I can ask you something, than who will win in the December awards? I'm not exactly sure who/what will win so I'm pretty pumped :p

I'd rather not remember the VGAs.....they're always such trainwrecks.

Can you explain your point a bit more?

Can you explain your point a bit more?
The problem with the VGAs is that they seem to hardly be about videogames at times, its mostly one big giant commercial for Doritos, Mountain Dew, GameStop, etc with inappropriate hosts/guests and forced/awkward jokes thrown in, its why its pretty much a trainwreck every year. I think the VGAs could be better it they actually got some appropriate hosts/guests and better segments and treated the entire event with the respect that gaming industry deserves and actually representing gaming culture instead of mocking it, it should be treated like the Oscars/Emmys at the very least.

Ooooh, now I get your point, thank you, and I totally agree with you (sadly)...

Back