Renegade Kid have created a short teaser for their forthcoming Moon Chronicles on the Nintendo 3DS.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

Renegade Kid have created a short teaser for their forthcomingMoon Chronicles on the Nintendo 3DS. The game is a remake of the Nintendo DS title Moon remastered in 3D and will be available via episodes on the Nintendo 3DS eShop.

Rebuilt from the ground up to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS, Moon Chronicles delivers an atmospheric first-person sci-fi adventure with enhanced graphics and intuitive touch screen controls for a truly immersive experience.

Join Major Kane on a mysterious mission to Earth’s moon to investigate a unique hatch of unknown origin. With each new episode you are brought one step closer to understanding the secrets that lie beneath the surface of the moon.

The graphics look good and it's interesting, though my previous experiences with first person shooters on Nintendo handhelds... well... :p

The price ($9) is really high for an episodic game though - since it's going to have four episodes according to Pocket Gamer, that makes it only $4 less than a full retail game if one buys all the episodes. It better be worth it.

Reactions: Reece
Definitely a day one download for me. Ever since Mutant Mudds I've bought and supported every game they've released in recent years and this one looks like it'll be great aswell. Although I'm looking forward to Treasurenauts more...

Back