Renegade Kid Wants To Help Develop Mighty No.9 for Nintendo 3DS

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
dilawer

dilawer

The Villain in Green
Towns Folk
Praise the Lord guys! Jools Watsham of Renegade Kid has tweeted to Mighty No.9 that it would like to help them develop the 3DS version of the game. Looks like we might actually see the game on our favorite handheld after all. :D I'm sooo Excited for this game, specially on the 3DS.

mightyno9.JPG

Well, I'm excited too. But if I only can buy the PC version, i would go for that. If not, the two versions.
That's because I want to play this game in HD.

Well, I'm excited too. But if I only can buy the PC version, i would go for that. If not, the two versions.
That's because I want to play this game in HD.
In HD really? that's what you want? Well, to be honest, I'd prefer to play the game in 3D. :p Kicks HD's butt. xD

In HD really? that's what you want? Well, to be honest, I'd prefer to play the game in 3D. :p Kicks HD's butt. xD

I wan't a Megaman glorious back!

I wan't a Megaman glorious back!
This is as closest to Megaman as you can get. I'm not sure if Capcom will be releasing a Megaman game now. So, Mighty No.9 is the new Megaman for me. :D

This is as closest to Megaman as you can get. I'm not sure if Capcom will be releasing a Megaman game now. So, Mighty No.9 is the new Megaman for me. :D

Yes, it's the new Megaman for me too.
So my "good bye" to the old Megaman will be on SSB4 :cry:

Yes, it's the new Megaman for me too.
So my "good bye" to the old Megaman will be on SSB4 :cry:
Well, at least he will ick some serious butt in the new Super Smash Bros. game. He's one of my favorite game characters.

Great news. If it gets a 3DS release, I know which version I'm getting.

I've never heard of this game, just what is it? All this hype is for a good reason, I hope. :p

So, comparing this game to Megaman is understandable? I'm confused. . . someone (preferably with good sentence structure) help me please. ~

I've never heard of this game, just what is it? All this hype is for a good reason, I hope. :p

So, comparing this game to Megaman is understandable? I'm confused. . . someone (preferably with good sentence structure) help me please. ~
It's a game made by the Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune. I can't tell you what it is exactly about but the hype is due to who is making it I guess.

Reactions: Flarence
Back