Replayability?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
what game do you play over and over, even after completing it many times? and it never gets boring?

Ocarina of time for me. There's something about this game that makes me wanna play it so many times. xD

everything about it is just perfect. <3

-Pokemon Colosseum
-Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
-Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
-Pokemon Emerald
-Pokemon SoulSilver

Lets see....

Final Fantasy 6, 7 and 9

Perfect dark 64

mario 64

donkey kong 64

sly cooper games

.hack games

kingdom hearts games

Valkriya chronicles.

Tenchu Z
Pokemon

I usually play pokemon games over and over.

I have a long list of games that I can play over and over again and never get bored, but I don't feel like posting the entire list. I'll just post some of them instead.

Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Vesperia
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts II
Demon's Souls
Dark Souls
Legend of Dragoon
Golden Sun
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Pokemon Yellow/Crystal/Heart Gold/Soul Silver
Super Smash Bros.
Fire Emblem series

Pokemon games have a lot of replay value. Most games need online these days to have any kind of replay value. I know I wouldn't have played Mario Kart Wii for almost 3 years if it didn't have online.

The only 2 games I've ever replayed are Pokemon Diamond and the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. For Pokemon Diamond, I just wanted to replay the story and catch new Pokemon. For OoT, it was mainly because the Master Quest offered a new challenge that I wanted to do. I usually don't feel like replaying games unless I have something new to gain or if there will something different in the second playthrough from the first playthrough.

Well, for replayability, I can put the whole Touhou series (1 to 5 (PC-98), 6 to 14), to increase my dodging skills, other than that, maybe some DS games that I loved, and some GBC/GBA games too. It's rare for me to restart from the beginning or to go back to play a Wii or a Xbox 360 game, unless if it's because my brother deleted my save (and generally, I tend to get really angry over my brother).

i play a lot of games over and over specially for the old ones but i can play yu gi oh games a lot of times.

Back