Reset survalence center

• Thread starter Ninjaslayer
  • Start date
Ninjaslayer

Ninjaslayer

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
I managed to get inside the reset survalence center and its not all that great it's just resetti standing there watching his tv sorry i couldn't get a snapshot of it but its just so weird in there.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, there's a video here. It's pretty funny though. Resetti has always been my favorite character xD I think Animal Crossing is the first series to do something like this against resets, and I just find it hilarious.

Reactions: Derpydo
Ha, I love it when games have the time to answer silly questions like this one.

I've never been in Resetti's fabled surveillance center sadly. I've tried and tried but I can never get into it sadly. Even though it's not that great, I still want to be able to say I made it in there.

Well, resetti isn't all that great, but I seriously love him when he gets to the funny part. Resetti would be the most hated character if it weren't funny. And in AC:WW, it used to say something funny at the end of each time.

i think in the european version of some game (city folk maybe?) he actually deletes your save if you reset too much lmao

Well, each time you go back in thee, something different happens, may it be a dialogue or something. Last time I went, his brother was there lecturing him about his attitude!

Back