PC Resident evil 4: the hardest mod ever made (rising of evil), anyone attempt it on impossible?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
So ive been recently watching a resident evil 4 pc mod called rising of evil, the mod apparently has 3 difficulty levels/versions as far as im aware: very hard, ultra hard, and get ready for the last one... an "impossible" difficulty as well. so is the impossible mode actually well...impossible? Ive tried to find a run of impossible mode on youtube with no luck, i may retry a search to make certain that i didnt overshot a listing of a reasonably long attempt or run of the mods impossible difficulty. I was however able to find runs of ultra hard, but i was mostly curious about the impossible difficulty's differences from very hard and ultra hard. I am also a switch player of the base game resident evil 4 so i know how the normal game is pretty well as ive unlocked every special weapon for some nice enjoyable personal speedruns (PRL and Handcannon ftw haha).

Hopefully im not breaking any rules with this topic, if i am i am sorry and will understand why it gets erased,but if not has anyone here even attempted impossible in the re4 rising of evil mod? And if so is it actually truly impossible without hacking in infinite/ special weapons using a pc trainer? A guy who did some collab on this mod said that it really might be impossible in another guy's very hard difficulty run that ive been watching. Even very hard looks like a hopeless madhouse, cant imagine how ugly impossible must be 0_0

Reactions: phofufury
Back