Resident Evil 4 Warning: Do not try professional without turbo (broken glitch)

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so im one of the people who unfortunately had to get through professional mode without a turbo controller on the switch version of the game, and it was pure insanity. seriously, the mercenaries didnt take this much to get 5* ranking with every character on all maps (minus castle leon... this made me quit 3 times but thats nothing compared to how many rage quits i had struggling through professional. also, please dont bring up the "ditman" glitch, i never do glitches on this game on any kind of run so glitchless player like me had to do this the hard and technically intended way). i had so many flipping deaths on pro that it just wasnr funny at all, i might have had almost every possible death in the game (except dying to plagas anyway, i dont think this happened since i knew how to deal with them) even.

but worse than the hordes (which i just needed genuine practice with), i swear the button mashing sequences are near impossible and they almost always seemed to come down to luck. i died so many times on the statue and i only got past it by pure luck and this was so horribly overwhelming i legit went to do a bathroom break after i somehow got past it and then just sat there in my computer chair shaking my head speechless (i died A LOT here... might have been over 70 deaths on this part alone but i obviously quit a number of times because it just felt impossible). if i was able to record there wouldve been far too many deaths for me to show all of them... thats how much i died here, so yeah... too much.

i decided to do some research after i got through pro mode to see why the heck the mashing seemed so broken, and after a long while i caught several people saying the mashing is bugged and doesnt register the number of inputs correctly which makes it near impossible without a turbo controller which i did not have by the way! too many of the deaths i had were from mashing bullcrap... and i think this is true about a glitch considering how godawful it is on pro. capcom please, how am i supposed to assume turbo is mandatory for this trash or its nearly impossible? how mean were you trying to be here?

probably half or more my deaths are from mashing so... anyone who just got this game, be greatful for my warning and dont try professional without a hori turbo controller... im getting one soon myself, do yourselves a favor and do not try this until you do... saves so.. many deaths... urgh =(

Reactions: phofufury
Back