Resident Evil 5 Professional, Observe the Carnage

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
i did this mode sometime ago with an online partner and it didnt take long before we started having bursts of deaths (before we even reached chapter 3 no less). every attack instantly kills you, on chapter 2 we died over 100 times combined... so many bomb lobbers on top of the cliff and even arrows kill you instantly...

we tried to even panic rocket everything just to avoid getting hit and well lets just say that didnt make much of difference either. we spent at least an hour on the section before the second boss of the game (the flying scorpion thing), arrows and bombs from thr sky everywhere and then we had to make sure nothing got too close to us all at the same time... we knew to minimize separating but even then it just doesnt let you save your partnet if you do get hit. out of the many times i tried to during our pro attempt it only worked once and i pushed the button every time i was close enough to save him. idk if its badly glitched on professional or not but my partner had the same trouble and couldnt revive me either. the second the death animations happened it showed the other character using a first aid too... it seems like its almost impossible to rescue each other now.

we didnt get very far on this run (and had to skip the cart in 2-3 as well... the big guy at the end just wouldnt stun and the giant rocks kept killing us), as my partner got tired of the already major excess of instant kills and we never beat it since i understood why he didnt feel like doing the rest and dealing with the only worsening madness as the later hordes are significantly worse than the ones that killed us probably around 170 times or so. im not someone who pushes people to deal with this kind of insanity in a game personally, as i generally dont deal with this kind of crazy nonsense unless theres something worthwhile at the end of it (such as deviant gear in MHGU on switch and the PRL 412 in re4... probably the best RE special weapon ever made too). so we pretty much called off the run a while ago. cant imagine dealing with Jill on pro... that has instant death carnage written all over it

Back