Resident Evil 6?

• Thread starter Squishydile
  • Start date
Squishydile

Squishydile

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
The community is pretty dead and I would love to get some achievements on multiplayer. If anyone has it and the multiplayer DLC, I would love to play. Xbox only, sorry.

Hey Squishy I think there is no one here that's quite another console player, which I don't blame you for budd since I own a PS4 and I love the titles on it like Infamous Second Son or Destiny that pretty freaken awesome and worth people to try playing and other games like The Binding Of Issac Rebirth that game was so fun as short as it might be it has replay value and it has lots of characters you could unlock. :D

Hey Squishy I think there is no one here that's quite another console player, which I don't blame you for budd since I own a PS4 and I love the titles on it like Infamous Second Son or Destiny that pretty freaken awesome and worth people to try playing and other games like The Binding Of Issac Rebirth that game was so fun as short as it might be it has replay value and it has lots of characters you could unlock. :D
Yeah i know. But its worth a shot

Reactions: Derplink_:3
Back